The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Cord McCoy & Jet McCoy (TAR 16+18) "Cowboys"

<< < (10/16) > >>

Ticasmom:
So sorry to see them go.  But gracious in defeat.  For those who dislike them, just remember who put that steak on your table or that leather in your shoes.   

Air:

--- Quote from: Ticasmom on May 05, 2014, 08:53:35 AM ---So sorry to see them go.  But gracious in defeat.  For those who dislike them, just remember who put that steak on your table or that leather in your shoes.

--- End quote ---

A) Organic farms around Australia :)
B) ngl probably some untouchables from India.

You can't just say ERMAHGERD THEY *MAKE STUFF* WE HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL AND *ADORE THEM* EVEN THO THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT GOOD HUMAN BEINGS? Rather a bad argument.

Though they were bearable this season so gj I guess?

Jobby:
Airlines being airlines <3

Vitoko:
To be honest, I have no problem with them, at all, they are really good racers, and for what it looks like, really nice people. BUT, this was their third time, and that is a problem... interesting enough is that probably out of all the third timers, they and Margie&Luke are the only one who fit in the "All-Star" category...

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on May 05, 2014, 03:08:36 PM ---To be honest, I have no problem with them, at all, they are really good racers, and for what it looks like, really nice people. BUT, this was their third time, and that is a problem... interesting enough is that probably out of all the third timers, they and Margie&Luke are the only one who fit in the "All-Star" category...

--- End quote ---

Agreed! I like them as a team overall, but it was boring having them back a third time for the most part. But Globes and Cowboys both had a runner-up finish under their belts (Globes in Unfinished Business) and Margie/Luke's best was 3rd place. All certainly all-star worthy, but as I've said in other threads, I doubt we'll be seeing three-peat teams in the future, while core fans like having them back, and overall it wasn't unpleasant, there are just so many deserving 2nd-timers that fans wanted to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version