Author Topic: TAR 24: Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth (TAR 22) "Country Singers"  (Read 90776 times)

TARP_Lover

Re: TAR 24: Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth (TAR 22) "Country Singers"
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2014, 10:41:08 PM »
One of the best moves ever to get the Express Pass <3

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2014, 08:47:54 AM »
Honestly, when I first learned that they are back for All Stars 2, I thought "ugh, why them?! Why not Pam & Winnie?"

Then after a while, I started appreciating the cast more and hoped that they become more than just the boy-crazed blondies from their season. And I don't know about you guys but their actions from the second episode did justice in thier inclusion to the cast. Now we could just hope that they don't ruin it  :conf:
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 12:02:17 PM »
I thought their move to get the Express Pass was absolutely the one of the highlights of this episode.

If you know you're in trouble, why not work something out instead of fretting over it? They used absolutely the right words to tell Jet and Cord that they know they're one of the weakest team (using the fact that they started last on that leg) and that giving them the Express Pass would be a great decision because they will burn it at that very task and then Jet and Cord won't even worry about it at any point.

And don't even say they were stupid to burn them on such an "easy looking task". They got through a task with something they got for free. Isn't that AWESOME?

If some other teams don't like the fact that they got the Express Pass by devaluing their race worth and competitive level plus how they flirt... it all comes down to them being jealous that they were the ones who didn't get it. Simple as that. :res:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 06:12:28 AM »
The Country Singers getting a morph from hero to villain edit ala Goths <3

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 06:25:33 AM »
Good deal for the Country Singers, bad for the Cowboys. Remember Lucy & Emilia got saved by the Salvage Pass, and they when on to beat Ross & Tarryn and advanced all the way to 5th place?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2014, 06:32:47 AM »
Good deal for the Country Singers, bad for the Cowboys. Remember Lucy & Emilia got saved by the Salvage Pass, and they when on to beat Ross & Tarryn and advanced all the way to 5th place?

Bad for the Cowboys, good for the REAL TAR fans :')

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 07:14:53 AM »

Bad for the Cowboys, good for the REAL TAR fans :')

:hrt:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 04:26:56 AM »
Country 2nd <3

If only she didn't help Connor :(

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »
Wasn't it the other way around? I thought Connor helped Jennifer. Idk I must have seen it wrong.

but :lol: at Caroline & Jennifer doing so randomly well

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014, 02:19:18 PM »
CBS is having a live chat with the Country Singers in 45 minutes: http://www.cbs.com/connect/events/1000216/

Offline airn10

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2014, 08:46:24 PM »
CBS is having a live chat with the Country Singers in 45 minutes: http://www.cbs.com/connect/events/1000216/

If you missed it, they posted the video chat on CBS.com.  I was EXTREMELY excited that they answered one of my questions. Also, I found it very helpful as a future hopeful racer.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2014, 10:52:27 PM »
The girls on CBS Connect Chat early today:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR3JOVhW4Tg?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kR3JOVhW4Tg?hl=es_</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 08:48:48 AM »
Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread before.  I didn't know this thread existed  :-[

They answered my question also about whether they are working on a new album or not.  Great interview, I thought.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:02:49 AM by purefluff »

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 08:45:20 AM »
Discussion thread. Nothing remotely spoilerish can be discussed here.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:16:40 AM by georgiapeach »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 08:11:57 PM »
If they win they'll be as worst as Josh & Brent as winners

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 01:24:24 AM »
Posts containing spoilerish references were removed or relocated to the spoiler discussion thread.

Posts re other seasons were relocated to Previous Seasons Duscussions.

This thread is ONLY for Non-spoiler discussions of Caroline and Jen.

Please read:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29727.0.html

:tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2014, 08:37:41 PM »
As much as how happy I am to see Brenchel win Leg 7, I would have definitely loved Caroline & Jen to win the leg and beat the Cowboys recored of worst to First. They are a MUCH stronger team than what they are credited for. They just slayed the tasks in Rome, and even though some might argue Cancer just let them get Second, they gave Cancer the answer so they were gonna be 2nd anyway <3

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »
As much as how happy I am to see Brenchel win Leg 7, I would have definitely loved Caroline & Jen to win the leg and beat the Cowboys recored of worst to First. They are a MUCH stronger team than what they are credited for. They just slayed the tasks in Rome, and even though some might argue Cancer just let them get Second, they gave Cancer the answer so they were gonna be 2nd anyway <3

<3 seriously though, not enough credit!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 11:28:46 PM »
All the casuals complaining about them  :groan:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Them being away from the Accidental Alliance definitely benefitted them :)

They're back to being epic racers who bottomgoddess <3

CaroJen randomly getting lost all the time  :funny:

U-Turning Brenchel  :funny:

Randomly informing us Caroline lived in Spain <3

I don't get the hate for them, but there are a LOT of legs where their potential to be great racers have shown (Leg 4, 5, 7) and I hope they win at least one leg! :)

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
Them being away from the Accidental Alliance definitely benefitted them :)

They're back to being epic racers who bottomgoddess <3

CaroJen randomly getting lost all the time  :funny:

U-Turning Brenchel  :funny:

Randomly informing us Caroline lived in Spain <3

I don't get the hate for them, but there are a LOT of legs where their potential to be great racers have shown (Leg 4, 5, 7) and I hope they win at least one leg! :)

Well there still is the possibility of them winning the most important leg.  I want to root for them, but they're the last team left that I found somewhat likable so I don't want to jynx them.  Plus, they haven't done much this season to make me think they can make the final 3 especially when you consider no one in their right mind is going to help them next leg.  I hate to say it, but I think their only chance is if the knee injury ends up knocking out Leo & Jamal.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I realyl like this girls, they are fun to watch, they are having fun, and have that "luck energy" that makes this race unpredictable.

I want them to pull a "Dark horse Victory" out of nowhere in the next leg... but that's it, I won't be mad if they win the entire race, but I don't really want them to win it either. Is nice to root for the underdog but they deserve a nice 3rd place finish.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

:lol:

Praying so hard they make the Final 3!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Placing 4th on the first race and making the final 4 again on the second race? Isn't that what Dustin and Kandace had done in their first race as well?

I don't get why is it that when woman depended on others who WILLINGLY help them, they are considered as weak? And when woman like Mirna who's snappy and domineering, people dislike her for her fierce attitude to win and get what she wants?

It's hard being an woman right? Is that why Nat and Kat are mildly popular? Because they do their own thing but still excel in their race and are nice as well?

They are obviously doing something right here, which is to get out of all the drama and to prevent themselves from being U-TURNed just because they are a weak team and possibly getting them eliminated on SO MANY OCCURRENCES. Imagine if they were not in Leo and Jamal's good books, they would have been the ones going home if Leo and Jamal U-TURNed them.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I have thoroughly enjoyed these women on both of their seasons. They have enjoyed the race, rarely complained, been good to the locals, and DONE EVERY SINGLE TASK THE MEN HAVE DONE. As a viewer, I have loved that they were enjoying the race so much, and that they are clearly dear friends. They have been unfailingly kind and supportive of each other. And so what if they have charmed others into helping them? That is a GREAT strategy!!

They go down in MY book as a great woman team. Casuals be damned.  :gva:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.