The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth (TAR 22) "Country Singers"

<< < (9/19) > >>

georgiapeach:
Posts containing spoilerish references were removed or relocated to the spoiler discussion thread.

Posts re other seasons were relocated to Previous Seasons Duscussions.

This thread is ONLY for Non-spoiler discussions of Caroline and Jen.

Please read:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29727.0.html

:tu

gamerfan09:
As much as how happy I am to see Brenchel win Leg 7, I would have definitely loved Caroline & Jen to win the leg and beat the Cowboys recored of worst to First. They are a MUCH stronger team than what they are credited for. They just slayed the tasks in Rome, and even though some might argue Cancer just let them get Second, they gave Cancer the answer so they were gonna be 2nd anyway <3

smiley:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 15, 2014, 08:37:41 PM ---As much as how happy I am to see Brenchel win Leg 7, I would have definitely loved Caroline & Jen to win the leg and beat the Cowboys recored of worst to First. They are a MUCH stronger team than what they are credited for. They just slayed the tasks in Rome, and even though some might argue Cancer just let them get Second, they gave Cancer the answer so they were gonna be 2nd anyway <3

--- End quote ---

<3 seriously though, not enough credit!

gamerfan09:
All the casuals complaining about them  :groan:

gamerfan09:
Them being away from the Accidental Alliance definitely benefitted them :)

They're back to being epic racers who bottomgoddess <3

CaroJen randomly getting lost all the time  :funny:

U-Turning Brenchel  :funny:

Randomly informing us Caroline lived in Spain <3

I don't get the hate for them, but there are a LOT of legs where their potential to be great racers have shown (Leg 4, 5, 7) and I hope they win at least one leg! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version