TAR 24: Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth (TAR 22) "Country Singers"

(1/19) > >>

georgiapeach:
Jennifer Wayne and Caroline Cutbirth

Name: Jennifer Wayne
Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: Songwriter
Describe what you do: I write music for country artists.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: We self-destructed with self-driving!
Most memorable moment from your first Race: There are so many fantastic memories, but the bog still gives me nightmares!
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Switzerland, Africa and Bora Bora.
Why do you want to run the Race again? It was the chance of a lifetime, so getting to travel around the world again with your best friend is priceless.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I am much more grateful and thankful for seeing places I would never get to see otherwise. I am also closer than ever with Caroline.
What are you passionate about? I am passionate about traveling and am super competitive!
People would be surprised to learn: I can’t swim! I doggy paddle!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Self driving!
Pet peeve about your teammate: I’ve gotten so far past any pet peeves; being with her feels like I am hanging out with myself.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I want to go to India! I’ve always loved the art and the colors… It’s a dream for me.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to see more of the world and meet people I would have never otherwise met.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: No more giving all our info to everyone! Put ourselves first.

Name: Caroline Cutbirth
Hometown: Waco, Texas
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: Catalog Coordinator / Promotions for Ramblin’ Music
Describe what you do: I get to listen to amazing songs all day and pitch them to influential people in the music industry to try and get them recorded by an artist on their album. We also have artists signed to our label and I travel around with them all over the country to get their song on radio stations.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Never stopping to ask for good directions and get maps.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: I loved sky diving over Bora Bora. That was breathtaking. Also, playing the bagpipes in Scotland was a really touching moment. And watching Jen finally fight her way through and survive “the bog” in Ireland was unforgettable.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bora Bora, Africa and Scotland.
Why do you want to run the Race again? The Race is the adventure of a lifetime. To get the chance to do it for the second time was hard to believe, and impossible to pass up! We wanted to experience more of the world and push ourselves to try anything and everything. Life is about experiences.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? Jen and I are not quite as boy crazy now, even though that may be hard to believe!
What are you passionate about? Family, friends, faith, laughter, adventure, music and animals.
People would be surprised to learn: The Race made Jen and me even stronger friends.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Self-driving.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She’s perfect!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? India and more of Africa. I think there is so much culture to take in; I would love to experience and learn and grow.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to make incredible memories, push myself past what I think I’m capable of, and leave the race understanding more and appreciating more of the world.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Have fun! Laugh! Flirt! And ALWAYS get maps!

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/DAmOQCYx9ao

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/2FKOm8V-ceU

Air:
Yay for Country being a non-crap team of the season (though not Pwinnie returning as FF from TAR22 :( )

gamerfan09:
CaroJen  :hrt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version