The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly (TAR 20) "Newlyweds"

<< < (23/29) > >>

saacman:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on July 09, 2014, 05:09:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: saacman on July 09, 2014, 04:53:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on July 09, 2014, 04:48:52 PM ---Well TBH, if your entire final leg was determined by a taxi, I mean, you would be mad too right? Better to be a "sore loser" than an "undeserving and pure luck-based winner".

--- End quote ---

Hmm, can't say I agree at all.  I'd obviously prefer a lucky win to an unlucky loss, and I'd certainly opt for showing respect and dignity or even just remaining silent over being a whiny, sore loser.

--- End quote ---

The thing is, they were bullied by the eventual winners for utilizing a tool meant to help you further your path in the Race.

--- End quote ---

No argument there.  That was another case of just awful sportsmanship, and just another contributing factor to making that the worst season I can think of.

couchracer:
Rachel is pretty emotional. How could people think they played dirty using a tool of the game that indeed got them first place in that leg. It gave me a distaste for Dave with all his fussing about that. Don't let pettiness get under your skin. Caro and Jen came across as fun loving, I could see them drinking.

Lemontail:
Haha! I see in Wikipedia that she is died in MH17 crash, and the guy who edited it got his edit about she, is got deleted, thanks for me and other users, because I saw in Twitter that she is alive because I see her recent post is posted 5 hours ago.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on July 18, 2014, 09:59:35 PM ---Haha! I see in Wikipedia that she is died in MH17 crash, and the guy who edited it got his edit about she, is got deleted, thanks for me and other users, because I saw in Twitter that she is alive because I see her recent post is posted 5 hours ago.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty mean, and I'm not talking about your grammar!

People shouldn't joke about this type of thing.

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on July 18, 2014, 11:55:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on July 18, 2014, 09:59:35 PM ---Haha! I see in Wikipedia that she is died in MH17 crash, and the guy who edited it got his edit about she, is got deleted, thanks for me and other users, because I saw in Twitter that she is alive because I see her recent post is posted 5 hours ago.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty mean, and I'm not talking about your grammar!

People shouldn't joke about this type of thing.

--- End quote ---

They're vandalizers! They're should have been banned. The editor aka faker is should be in police! I'm respecting all privacy. Thanks to real editors of Wikipedia! I laugh because the vandalism is deleted and the faker is got warned by other users. Sorry if this offended you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version