Author Topic: TAR 24: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran (TAR 23) "Cousins"  (Read 16060 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran (TAR 23) "Cousins"
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »
I just noticed something weird about these two.

Every time they win a leg, their next leg placement suddenly drops.

In TAR23:

Leg 2: Technically 1st, dropped to 2nd, the next leg, they were 6th.
Leg 7: Won the leg, got U-Turned in Leg 8 and checked in 4th.
Leg 9: Won the leg, got last in Leg 10.

This Season:

Leg 6: Won the leg, dropped to 5th in Leg 7.

So with this pattern, I hope they don't win another leg until they (hopefully) make the Final 3! :P
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:12:36 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
They actually came first in Leg 9 and got last in Leg 10 :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »
GOSH, it's such a rollercoaster with them.
I HATED them for the first half (& a bit more) of TAR23, them suddenly fell a bit inlove.
Now I really liked them in the beginning of this season, but seriously the last couple of episodes they're annoying the hell out of me. In all the seasons of all reality shows I've seen, there have NEVER been such camera-whore-ish people... :res: :res: :res:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
Like them or not, you have to admit they're the best/only tolerable M/M of the cast :lol:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »
Like them or not, you have to admit they're the best/only tolerable M/M of the cast :lol:

They're hilarioussss, pushing for them to go the distance.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »
"We just rode in here on our magic carpets."

Hahahaha
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 10:25:25 PM »
They powered through their injury and make a better sympathy story than Dave & Connor in 2 seasons within one leg :')

Rooting for them to make the Final 3!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 03:28:13 PM »
I didn't like them last season, I thought they were playing dirty, but they have totally grown on me, I have fun watching them, I'm a bit mad that they are now racing with an injury because of a direct aggression by production... I don't know it just rubs me the wrong way... I hope they get tu run the last leg just because of this.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2014, 12:12:12 AM »
Leo and Jamal got the bad edit last season because they obviously didn't win. ;(

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 08:31:53 AM »
I didn't like them last season, I thought they were playing dirty, but they have totally grown on me, I have fun watching them, I'm a bit mad that they are now racing with an injury because of a direct aggression by production... I don't know it just rubs me the wrong way... I hope they get tu run the last leg just because of this.

I feel like they got such a bad rap last season - it's not like they took the cluebox and threw it in the water, they just withheld telling teams that they used their U-Turn - I would do the same, because then people still fear you U-Turning them if you're in front at the latter end of the race.

That said, this time they've been the nicest dudes out there, and very smart strategically as that was likely their one shot to knock the cowboys out of the running. Here's hoping Jamal's injury is nothing or that he grits his teeth through it to at least make F3.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2014, 02:49:59 AM »
It's a shame that the Afghanimals didn't make the final three :/ They raced a strong race and were my favourite M/M team of the Season. They got ChaChaCha'd and like the Cha's were the humorous and energetic team. While I think that two chances to win the Race are enough, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned for a third race I mean they were the only eliminated team to get a closing montage. But yeah Leo & Jamal, Great turn around from the last race. Became huge fans of them and wished they had been the M/M team to make the final three.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2014, 04:26:21 AM »
It's a shame that the Afghanimals didn't make the final three :/ They raced a strong race and were my favourite M/M team of the Season. They got ChaChaCha'd and like the Cha's were the humorous and energetic team. While I think that two chances to win the Race are enough, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned for a third race I mean they were the only eliminated team to get a closing montage. But yeah Leo & Jamal, Great turn around from the last race. Became huge fans of them and wished they had been the M/M team to make the final three.

I really liked them this time, but by Leg 7 they were in my Top 3 because all of my favourites bar Brenchel and Country were eliminated :/

I like them, but unlike the other racers in this season (NaNa, True Bopper/Mark and Gallory, Joey/Meghan (Never Happening TBH lol), J/J), I wouldn't exactly be happy to see them again for a third time.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2014, 09:00:00 AM »
Yeah a third time doesn't seem in the cards for Leo/Jamal, they probably wouldn't want to.

But 4th place AGAIN for my favorite team, it's Oswald/Danny all over again  :'(
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
I really liked them towards the end of last season and this season I liked them from the very beginning. <3

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 11:46:12 AM »
Elimination Interview: Leo and Jamal

Posted on May 13, 2014 01:30pm

Leo and Jamal answer fan questions about their U-Turn decision, if they regret helping Jennifer and Caroline, and if they'd run the race again!

Heather R.: Do you regret not using the U-turn now on Rachel and Brendon?
Leo:
Hey Heather, I don't regret it, it was a calculated decision between Jamal and I that took a lot of focus and discussion. We were going to U-turn either Brendon and Rachel or Jet and Cord, when it came down to it. The accidental alliance was only with Jen and Caroline and Dave and Connor, and after Jamal hurt his knee it had to be the cowboys because 1) they were a very strong team and 2) they were in last with Jen and Caroline and we had to make sure that they stayed in it. However, after watching that episode it didn't even matter because they were already in last place.

Sahar S.: Leo and Jamal, man, you guys were my favorite team! You were so funny and motivated to win, what would you have done with the million dollars had you won it?
Leo:
Thanks Sahar, I really appreciate it. If we had won, it would have been great and I would have opened up a business or two in the nightlife field. I own a bar in Pasadena and always wanted to open a nightclub in Hollywood so we'll see. I have a lot of new projects coming together soon so stay tuned. Might be running for Mayor too! #voteforleo2015 :)

Danielle Z.: Do you regret helping the girls at all? Would you do it again if given the choice?
Leo:
Hey Danielle, I don't regret helping the girls at all, they were the sweetest and most humble girls I have ever met and I would help them again in a heartbeat. It doesn't show, but they helped us a lot as well. I love our country girls!

Payton J.: Who was your favorite team you raced against this season?
Leo:
Hey Payton, that is such a hard question, it was All-Stars for a reason and it would be difficult to pick just one. I was honored and privileged to have raced with all of them. They were all my favorite and I mean that, I still keep in touch with almost everybody!

Carolyn S.: So sad to see you go! You guys always had fun and enjoyed the race. Out of all the places you visited, which was the most interesting and why?
Leo:
Hey Carolyn, thank you! I would say the most interesting was Orvieto, Italy. The way of life was just so amazing there, everyone was really gracious and hospitable and it was gorgeous, I definitely want to go back and visit again!

Connor B.: How does it feel to have been this close once again?
Leo:
Hey Connor! It doesn't feel good I could tell you that. But it wasn't our fault, bad directions finally got to us when it mattered the most. Up until that point our navigational skills kept us in the game, and it is actually kind of ironic that it got us out as well. Final three would have been much better, but to have gotten to race around the world not once, but twice, not to mention back to back, it was amazing and worth a million in itself.

Thomas A.: How awesome was it to play some soccer in Anfield Stadium? (from a fellow soccer fan)
Leo:
Thomas my man! From soccer fan to soccer fan, Anfield Stadium was breathtaking! When we stepped foot on the field we got goose bumps. The energy there, although empty, was radiating. I think I might change professions and become a professional soccer player! PS hopefully liverpool gets the top spot, next season! Good Luck!

Vee T.: Would you do The Amazing Race all over again, if gotten the chance?
Leo:
Hey Vee, we would be honored to run the race for a third time! You know what they say third times a charm so bring it on!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez