The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran (TAR 23) "Cousins"

<< < (7/8) > >>

Ryan:
"We just rode in here on our magic carpets."

Hahahaha

gamerfan09:
They powered through their injury and make a better sympathy story than Dave & Connor in 2 seasons within one leg :')

Rooting for them to make the Final 3!

Vitoko:
I didn't like them last season, I thought they were playing dirty, but they have totally grown on me, I have fun watching them, I'm a bit mad that they are now racing with an injury because of a direct aggression by production... I don't know it just rubs me the wrong way... I hope they get tu run the last leg just because of this.

Jobby:
Leo and Jamal got the bad edit last season because they obviously didn't win. ;(

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on May 05, 2014, 03:28:13 PM ---I didn't like them last season, I thought they were playing dirty, but they have totally grown on me, I have fun watching them, I'm a bit mad that they are now racing with an injury because of a direct aggression by production... I don't know it just rubs me the wrong way... I hope they get tu run the last leg just because of this.

--- End quote ---

I feel like they got such a bad rap last season - it's not like they took the cluebox and threw it in the water, they just withheld telling teams that they used their U-Turn - I would do the same, because then people still fear you U-Turning them if you're in front at the latter end of the race.

That said, this time they've been the nicest dudes out there, and very smart strategically as that was likely their one shot to knock the cowboys out of the running. Here's hoping Jamal's injury is nothing or that he grits his teeth through it to at least make F3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version