Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Yung "Woo" Hwang (Brawn)

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:
Yung "Woo" Hwang

Name (Age): Yung “Woo” Hwang (29)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Newport Beach, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating College
Inspiration in Life: My parents. They taught me the meaning of hard work and commitment.
Hobbies: Martial arts, surfing and sports (Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Golf).
Pet Peeves: Rude and loud people with no manners.
3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, positive and ambitious.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A surfboard to surf remote untouched waves in an empty lineup all to myself; A football to pass some time; and a martial art weapon (nunchaku, bo staff or katana): practicing weapons makes me feel alive!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: With my martial arts experience, my game is very strong, humble, grateful and respectful, much like Ozzy. Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Adventure of a life time. It’s a great opportunity to test myself both physically and mentally. Also, it’s a great chance to participate in an amazing game for the chance to be crowned the Sole Survivor and win a million stacks!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have both the physical and social game to make it to the end. More importantly, I think it’s my instincts and ability to adapt to my surroundings that will allow me to "survive" in this game.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: This game was made for me! I’m smart and can play a great social game. People tend to like me. I’m fast and agile. I’ll do great in obstacle course challenges. I have undeniable focus and concentration and I’ll smash the competition in balancing challenges. I can swim well and climb coconut trees. I am SURVIVOR!
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I guess I could fall under any of those categories. If I had to choose one I would have to say Brawn cause of my Martial Arts Background.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? That’s a tough question... I would say you want to possess all those qualities in order to win Survivor. If I had to choose one, I would say Brawn because as sports athletes they understand pressure situations of competition (composure). They have the where with all of team play, and with the structure of the game of survivor in order to advance in the game you need the help of your teammates (supportive). Brain's would fail because of their know-it-all attitudes (conflicting). The Beauties would fail because they will sit back and expect everything to be handed to them.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/V6iBTcCnkSY?version=3&hl

Jobby:
How is he in BRAWNS?

ASIANS. Asians are supposed to be in BRAINS. :funny:

TARP_Lover:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 22, 2014, 09:59:48 PM ---How is he in BRAWNS?

ASIANS. Asians are supposed to be in BRAINS. :funny:

--- End quote ---

CBS can't even get the racism right  :funny:

Air:
^stereotyping.

Not stereotyping properly :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version