Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Spencer Bledsoe (Brains)

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Spencer Bledsoe

Name (Age): Spencer Bledsoe (21)
Tribe Designation: Brains Tribe
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.
Personal Claim to Fame: Captain of my high school cross country and track teams, Georgia’s 2009-2010 High School Chess Champion, tying for 1st at the World Open Chess tournament for a prize of $6,609 and becoming a U.S. Chess Expert.
Inspiration in Life: The former governor Mitt Romney has been successful in everything he’s ever attempted, be it private equity, business/law school or running the Olympics. He has accumulated enormous wealth in starting several successful business ventures and constitutes the perfect embodiment of capitalism.
Hobbies: Chess, ultimate frisbee and partying.
Pet Peeves: People who are stupid but still voice their opinions, incompetent leaders, those who don’t respect intelligence and those who expect handouts in life.
3 Words to Describe You: Brilliant, competitive and arrogant.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A chess board – with a chess board present, I know I have the ability to impress whoever I’m with. Regular practice is also important. The American Flag – perhaps my biggest source of pride is being an American; and The Economist – This is my preferred news source (despite the fact that it’s perceived as “snobbish”).
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The cleverness and strategic planning of Stephen, but the personality of Marty. Like Marty, I am a natural leader and can come off as pompous or bombastic. Also, I shared Marty’s disdain for Jane on S21.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The competition. I’m insanely competitive in chess, pursuing a career in investment banking, and everything I do. I want to play the game of Survivor for the challenge, the competition and the chance to prove myself in such an epic game, under such trying circumstances. Also, the money. The expected value of playing Survivor is, monetarily alone, worth more than most peoples’ salaries. I love $1,000,000 almost as much as winning.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a strong leader despite my young age, and have worked well in a team in a number of different academic, athletic and chess-related capacities. I’m also extremely competitive and would be a large asset to a tribe in puzzles and endurance-related challenges, as well as strategic competitions.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m the chess expert who can plan my victory 10 moves in advance. I can use economic game theory to know the incentives of those around me. I’m the only guy who has these skills and is still personable enough to win. Think of me as a John Cochran who doesn’t suck.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? A Brain, in both life and Survivor super fandom. I've seen every episode. I know the game inside and out. I'll know what I'm doing in camp life; I could probably even build a shelter just using rocks. When my body is withered and I'm left with only my t-shirt and tighty whities, I won't be a little boy out there. I'll rely on my mind.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? What type of person excels in Survivor? The person who pushes the game forward strategically - the Rob Cesternino, Yul Kwon or Todd Hertzog. A Parvati or Ozzy may slip through the cracks, but this is a brain game.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/psX3-rFxjqY

Jobby:

--- Quote --- Think of me as a John Cochran who doesn’t suck.
--- End quote ---

OKAY. I'm rooting for him. :funny:

selfeviction:
Please be a early boot! that comment about cochran  :funny: :funny: )-** )-**

stekay:
Hope this guy is final 3! Would love to see him align with Kassandra in a strange amazing alliance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version