Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Sarah Lacina (Brawn)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
The thing is, I don't agree with the opinion that Sarah became drunk with power. She wasn't playing both sides, and she even told them that eventually. If she was playing with 10 rational people, she wouldn't have been booted that's for sure.

Jimmer:
Well she made Kass mad and Kass took the opportunity to boot her. It may be irrational, but Kass saw her as a threat and got rid of her and she is still in a similar spot had she stayed with the other brains. She shouldn't have annoyed Kass, that's where she went wrong.

Glamazon Racer:
There's truth to that but I completely agree with the way Spencer summed it up: "She's guided by her oestrogen not her brain."

Ryan:
Loved Sarah's reaction at the recent boot, hope she has a good final jury question for the final two.

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: racer on April 17, 2014, 08:13:30 AM ---There's truth to that but I completely agree with the way Spencer summed it up: "She's guided by her oestrogen not her brain."

--- End quote ---

Yeah I agree Kass shouldn't have flipped and she messed up her game, but you Sarah cannot just blame Kass, she has to take some blame herself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version