Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Sarah Lacina (Brawn)

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
Sarah Lacina

Name (Age): Sarah Lacina (29)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Personal Claim to Fame: I’m most proud of graduating college in four years.
Inspiration in Life: My mother is amazing. She is the most unselfish person I know. Such a hard worker, and so supportive. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t be here.
Hobbies: Boating, working out, golfing and mixed martial arts.
Pet Peeves: I hate when I can hear people chew their food, when people leave me voicemails (I’ll call you back if I don’t answer) and stupid people.
3 Words to Describe You: Witty, competitive and athletic.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A Bible - I’ve always wanted to read the entire Bible. I’m a slow reader, so I would be entertained for quite a while; a toothbrush; and a Surf board - Why not? I’m easily entertained, I don’t need much.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m one of a kind. If I had to pick I’d say Malcom. He’s nice, but very strategic and tasteful about it.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I am never satisfied with what I’ve done. I always add things to my plate. The challenge, experience and opportunity would be gratifying. Second reason: Duh, the money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m from the Midwest, cornfed! I’m a hard worker. I don’t give up. I motivate people. I learn quickly and I am a master manipulator.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the brains and skills to dominate this game. I’m very strategic and determined. I interview people on a daily basis and get confessions. I will destroy this game.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself Brain and Brawn. I think I will do very well on the puzzles and dominate the physical challenges.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think a combination of all three characteristics would produce a winning Survivor.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/66KKqOixj9A

Glamazon Racer:
Police officer + MMA fighter = I am definitely in her corner. <333 :hearts:

Jobby:
She's so down to earth!

Air:
I like her quite a bit actually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version