Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Morgan McLeod (Beauty)

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Morgan McLeod

Name: Morgan McLeod (21)
Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe
Current Residence: San Jose, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being selected to the cheerleading squad for the San Francisco 49ers while still in high school.
Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero because he has worked so hard and sacrificed so much in his life to make mine the best it could possibly be. He is the funniest and most handsome man I know.
Hobbies: Interior design, working out and dancing.
Pet Peeves: Slow drivers, guys leaving the toilet seat up, when people fish for compliments, terrible pickup lines.
3 Words to Describe You: Mature, determined and attractive.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A razor because hairy legs are not cute, a camera to document my adventure, and my iPhone so I can Instagram and Facebook when I am bored.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I think I can relate most to Parvati Shallow because she is beautiful and manipulative just like me. She has the ability to make everyone love her but also fear her. That power and confidence is a good quality to have for this show. I can also relate to Natalie Tenerelli because she was a young contestant and also a dancer.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The chance to experience a once in a lifetime journey and to show everyone that just because I have huge boobs and a pretty face does not mean I am dumb, it just means I look better when I am winning.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have great leadership skills when working in a group. I also am quite handy when it comes to building things such as shelter. I am the daughter of a contractor, so he taught me well.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I could be the final Survivor because when I want something I get it. I do whatever it takes to get it. I am ambitious and very adaptive. I am never afraid to manipulate and back stab people when it puts me ahead. These qualities will be essential to me being the final Survivor.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself all three but if I have to pick, I would pick Beauty. Who wouldn't want to be beautiful? When you are beautiful you get what you want and I like getting what I want.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Most people would assume the Brain and Brawn would have the best chance but I think Beauty actually has the best chance. Usually if you are beautiful you have a great body which is "brawn." Also, most people who are beautiful have a stereotype of being dumb. Beauties could fly under the radar as a non-threat because they are stereotypically dumb and weak. I'm rooting for the beauties.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/tNpelNjLr90

Glamazon Racer:
She's great but that cast photo is a REALLY bad pic of her. :lol:

Jobby:
Pre-jury.

I can't see her making far. Please prove me wrong because she actually does seems like a nice person!

Air:
She seems really nice but all the stuff she says about 'you have to be cutthroat' I don't actually think she can be cutthroat :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version