Author Topic: S28: LJ McKanas (Beauty)  (Read 2406 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S28: LJ McKanas (Beauty)
« on: January 22, 2014, 01:29:08 PM »
LJ McKanas

LJ McKanas                                                 

Name (Age): LJ McKanas (34)
Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe
Current Residence: Boston, Mass.
Occupation: Horse Trainer Personal Claim to Fame: Making the Hall of Fame at Northeastern University and my high school.
Inspiration in Life: My mom because she beat cancer.
Hobbies: Horse racing, fishing and designing.
Pet Peeves: Incompetent people, liars and thieves.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, creative and witty.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Starburst and an iPad.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob, because he has just the right amount of charm, charisma and looks to persuade anyone to do what he wants.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenging adventure and the money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My puzzle skills, athletic ability, my wittiness and logical thinking.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My athleticism will carry me through the early stages, my charm through the middle, and smarts to play through to the end.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I’d consider myself a Brawn. I'm a down-to-earth, rugged guy who is not afraid to get his hands dirty. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and brains seem to be smarts lacking the physical abilities. You can be brawny and good-looking and we have a brain.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Brawn have the best chance. Perception is they are big, competitive athletes lacking the mental fortitude to go on. After dominating early physical challenges they present little mental risk for further advance in the game. Egos left aside, they have the best chance to win the game.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:28:07 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S28: LJ McKanas (Beauty)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 01:31:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W99NP_aDIMQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W99NP_aDIMQ</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:02:07 PM »
Those eyes. :stare

God is unfair. :funny:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:06:06 AM »
How is LJ even on the beauty tribe o.O He made good statements as to why he could be ANY other tribe apart from beauty :lol:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:02:08 AM »
Yeah, I think he's the only one who is REALLY on the wrong tribe :lol: Brawn totally. I kinda like him overall :)

BTW, I really liked one of his answers:
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My athleticism will carry me through the early stages, my charm through the middle, and smarts to play through to the end.
It's actually a great conclusion or whatever you want to call it. Athletic abilities (brawn) are usually enough to carry you through the first stage of the game, then if you tribe gets really narrowed down or if they end up mixing tribes, you're gonna need your charm and social abilities (beauty) to help you progress and towards the end you really gotta use your smarts (brains) to make big & important decisions that will eventually make the jury vote for you.  :hoot: Now I'm really starting to get this BvsBvsB theme better! :P

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:58:44 PM »
OMG I just couldn't watch this last reward challenge with him constantly hitting his crotch to a pole :funny:
LJ's my favourite from the Beauties, hope he makes it far!!