Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Air:
Cheeseburgers and pizza <3

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 22, 2014, 10:03:26 PM ---I think this season cast is one of the best I've seen so far! (new players)
--- End quote ---
I know right!  :hrt:

She is totally my FAVOURITE. I mean in such a great cast, Lindsey perfectly tops it. She's very cool, charming and I love her attitude!  :wohoo: Just good vibes  :<3

Btw, not that it matters, but have we ever had a Lindsey on Survivor? :lol: I think not..
And she's just... If Vicki Casciola (TAR17) and Angie Jakusz (Survivor: Palau (S10)) had a baby, her name would be Lindsey Ogle.  :hrt: :hrt: And I can't be the only one who sees the similarities (not only look-wise).

coolio:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 25, 2014, 04:07:31 PM ---Btw, not that it matters, but have we ever had a Lindsey on Survivor? :lol: I think not..

--- End quote ---
Africa

Marionete:
Oh, well that makes sense, cause I haven't seen that season :P
Anyway, I catch myself thinking the same about like half of this cast: "if he/she makes it through the first TC, he/she is gonna go far" :lol:

P.S. I think she says Lindsay Jones and not Ogle in hwr interview..? ???

Marionete:
I hate Tony for creating animosity between Lindsey and Sarah :'(
Please please please give this girl more airtime and let her have her moments!!

And btw I'm constantly so scared for her to go home.... She's my total favourite, but people don't seem to like her too much (:;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version