Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Lindsey Ogle

Name (Age): Lindsey Ogle (29)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Kokomo, Ind.
Personal Claim to Fame: Rising above all obstacles with a smile, by myself.
Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr., in a time of struggle he pushed through without violence. A positive movement and true leader.
Hobbies: Camping, recycled art projects and planning parties.
Pet Peeves: Incapable people, party poopers and when people don’t tell you that you have something in your teeth.
3 Words to Describe You: Random (hilarious), powerful and tenacious.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A picture of my loved ones for motivation, a dollar for perspective and a shot of Jack Daniels for a kick.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win money. My daughter and I have been poor for too long.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My brain works better under pressure, I’m athletic, a fighter and “cut the fat” in every situation.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have overcome major resistance and challenges by myself. I am a fighter and there’s no limit to what I can do for my baby.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I own a salon so I'm around beauty all day, I'm a smart ass so that's where I'm considered a brain, and I’m feisty and strong so ultimately, I think I'm a Brawn.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Challenges go to Brawns. Beauties are better at the social game. Ultimately, it's a social game, not a physical competition, so unless someone is a master manipulator on the Brawn tribe or is a socio-path, a Brawn will win.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/ftwOHgmSPdE

Jobby:
OMG. OMG. OMG. <3333333333333333333333333333333

Love her story and her personality! She's like the street-smart type and I she gives me the vibes she will go far!

I think this season cast is one of the best I've seen so far! (new players)

Air:
Does anyone see the resemblance between her and Abi?

Jobby:
Yes... but I see Steph and Angie's personality in her! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version