Author Topic: S28: Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)  (Read 5280 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S28: Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)
« on: January 22, 2014, 01:23:32 PM »
Lindsey Ogle

Lindsey Ogle                                                 

Name (Age): Lindsey Ogle (29)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Kokomo, Ind.
Personal Claim to Fame: Rising above all obstacles with a smile, by myself.
Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr., in a time of struggle he pushed through without violence. A positive movement and true leader.
Hobbies: Camping, recycled art projects and planning parties.
Pet Peeves: Incapable people, party poopers and when people don’t tell you that you have something in your teeth.
3 Words to Describe You: Random (hilarious), powerful and tenacious.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A picture of my loved ones for motivation, a dollar for perspective and a shot of Jack Daniels for a kick.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win money. My daughter and I have been poor for too long.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My brain works better under pressure, I’m athletic, a fighter and “cut the fat” in every situation.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have overcome major resistance and challenges by myself. I am a fighter and there’s no limit to what I can do for my baby.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I own a salon so I'm around beauty all day, I'm a smart ass so that's where I'm considered a brain, and I’m feisty and strong so ultimately, I think I'm a Brawn.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Challenges go to Brawns. Beauties are better at the social game. Ultimately, it's a social game, not a physical competition, so unless someone is a master manipulator on the Brawn tribe or is a socio-path, a Brawn will win.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:29:29 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S28: Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 01:25:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ftwOHgmSPdE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ftwOHgmSPdE</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
OMG. OMG. OMG. <3333333333333333333333333333333

Love her story and her personality! She's like the street-smart type and I she gives me the vibes she will go far!

I think this season cast is one of the best I've seen so far! (new players)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 10:07:18 PM »
Does anyone see the resemblance between her and Abi?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
Yes... but I see Steph and Angie's personality in her! <3

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 01:13:15 AM »
Cheeseburgers and pizza <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 04:07:31 PM »
I think this season cast is one of the best I've seen so far! (new players)
I know right!  :hrt:

She is totally my FAVOURITE. I mean in such a great cast, Lindsey perfectly tops it. She's very cool, charming and I love her attitude!  :wohoo: Just good vibes  :<3

Btw, not that it matters, but have we ever had a Lindsey on Survivor? :lol: I think not..
And she's just... If Vicki Casciola (TAR17) and Angie Jakusz (Survivor: Palau (S10)) had a baby, her name would be Lindsey Ogle.  :hrt: :hrt: And I can't be the only one who sees the similarities (not only look-wise).

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:01:35 PM »
Btw, not that it matters, but have we ever had a Lindsey on Survivor? :lol: I think not..
Africa

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 02:37:29 AM »
Oh, well that makes sense, cause I haven't seen that season :P
Anyway, I catch myself thinking the same about like half of this cast: "if he/she makes it through the first TC, he/she is gonna go far" :lol:

P.S. I think she says Lindsay Jones and not Ogle in hwr interview..? ???

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 04:01:24 PM »
I hate Tony for creating animosity between Lindsey and Sarah :'(
Please please please give this girl more airtime and let her have her moments!!

And btw I'm constantly so scared for her to go home.... She's my total favourite, but people don't seem to like her too much (:;)

Offline Nitishajack

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 02:02:10 PM »
I don't think she'll go far which is SAD to expect...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 06:46:42 AM »
Ghhhhhhh loved her so much from even pre-game (you can see it through my commenting lol), but I definitely gotta say I lost my respect for Lindsey with her QUITTING. :'( That shows she's not really as strong of a person as she says. And I get that your biggest ally got voted out and you're pissed about it, but just why the drama with Trish? I think it's a great idea to go somewhere (for a walk?) alone in such situation, but don't just quit in the heat of the moment :groan:

I was watching 4 episodes in a row (Eps 4-7) and when I saw her quit it just left a bitter taste for me for the remaining time :(

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:35 PM »
Ghhhhhhh loved her so much from even pre-game (you can see it through my commenting lol), but I definitely gotta say I lost my respect for Lindsey with her QUITTING. :'( That shows she's not really as strong of a person as she says. And I get that your biggest ally got voted out and you're pissed about it, but just why the drama with Trish? I think it's a great idea to go somewhere (for a walk?) alone in such situation, but don't just quit in the heat of the moment :groan:

I was watching 4 episodes in a row (Eps 4-7) and when I saw her quit it just left a bitter taste for me for the remaining time :(

Totally agree, I disliked just because she whipped up drama with no real roots to it - you had no reason to really dislike Trish, and then she just says "nah this is too hard." Maybe she just didn't feel like she fit in with the group and wouldn't get much farther anyway?
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 07:56:57 AM »

Totally agree, I disliked just because she whipped up drama with no real roots to it - you had no reason to really dislike Trish, and then she just says "nah this is too hard." Maybe she just didn't feel like she fit in with the group and wouldn't get much farther anyway?
Well, this thread revival is random, but I didn't check this forum for a while.

I mean.... Yeah, perhaps that's what happened, but that is like one of the worst excuses to quit the game -.- She knew merge was coming and if Cliff was really the only person she liked out there, then she has some.... problems. And btw let's not forget her ally Woo was still there, so she at least had someone to talk and express her feelings to.... :tantrum