Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Kass McQuillen (Brains)

<< < (9/10) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: David on June 17, 2014, 03:25:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on June 17, 2014, 01:58:34 AM ---I don't really see the similarity aside from the way they finished - Sherri played a pre-merge that was beyond flawless and then she didn't even exist after that. -_-

--- End quote ---

Kass also did a really good premerge, I think. She was in the outs since Day 01, then in tribe switch, Brains were in the power, and she just did really bad in the very first decision post-merge. I see something similar in there, tbh.

--- End quote ---

She played well in the pre-merge, yes, but the main difference is Sherri was running the whole show (on the Gota side of things) while Kass was one of the key figures. The post-merge is very different thought - invisible vs crazy.

Although admittedly they both amounted to the same thing - being a goat (although one wasn't taken to the end :lol:).

Air:
I'd still like to hope Kass would have picked up at least a few votes and she better return.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Airlines on June 18, 2014, 07:39:04 AM ---I'd still like to hope Kass would have picked up at least a few votes and she better return.

--- End quote ---
Did you watch the reunion?

selfeviction:

--- Quote from: Marionete on June 21, 2014, 10:51:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on June 18, 2014, 07:39:04 AM ---I'd still like to hope Kass would have picked up at least a few votes and she better return.

--- End quote ---
Did you watch the reunion?

--- End quote ---
It was revisionism like Kass said, I believe she might won if she went against Woo but idk.

Cagayawn:
Changed my opinion on her drastically. She's actually really amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version