Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Kass McQuillen (Brains)

(1/10) > >>

georgiapeach:
Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen

Name (Age): Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen (41)
Tribe Designation: Brains Tribe
Current Residence: Tehachapi, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: My daughter, putting myself through law school while working full-time, and winning $1.2 million in my first trial with no court experience.
Inspiration in Life: Anyone who follows their dreams and doesn’t give up.
Hobbies: Reading, rabble rousing and golfing/walking/hiking.
Pet Peeves: Stupid people, toilet paper rolls left empty on the roller, laundry outside the basket and whining/excuses.
3 Words to Describe You: Resourceful, tenacious and underestimated.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? My daughter’s princess crown towel—I love it and her, a Frisbee to play with and a littlest pet shop from my daughter to keep in my pocket.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra, she didn’t seem to be in it for anything but winning money for her family.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the fun, challenge and money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m pretty resourceful, logical and patient. I can assess a situation quickly and be reasonable.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I like to win and always do! Plus, I’m lucky and can finagle my way out of situations.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? We all know I'm not here because of how I look in a bikini. I have a tendency to think I'm smarter than a lot of people, but don't we all? I guess not or you wouldn't be asking the question. There you have it - those are the analytical skills that prove I must be a Brain!
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I'm guessing Brains because I plan to win while not caring how I look and quite possibly sucking at challenges.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/1AgLxNaBKGc

Jobby:
So nerdy <3

But her potentially sucking at challenges? Sigh.

stekay:
I honestly see this woman orchestrating a huge blindside.

Really like her personality and hope she goes very far.

Glamazon Racer:
I'd be amazed if she's not ousted as soon as the Brains first lose (assuming they lose) but hopefully that's not the case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version