Author Topic: S28: David Samson (Brains)  (Read 2011 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S28: David Samson (Brains)
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:30:38 PM »
David Samson

David Samson                                                 

Name (Age): David Samson (45)
Tribe Designation: Brains Tribe
Current Residence: Plantation, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: Got local government in Miami to contribute over 350 million dollars to a new baseball park during the recession.
Inspiration in Life: My grandfather, who taught me how to both make money and be charitable.
Hobbies: Running, watching movies and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Laziness, entitlement and those who are not charitable.
3 Words to Describe You: Persistent, witty and aggressive.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Ambien so I could sleep, lotion/sunblock so I would not burn but tan, and a baseball so I could have a catch.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob. He won the game before others thought it had started.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning! The desire to be extraordinary and doing what all say they could not do.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My persistence in getting tasks done and by leading without actually being a leader.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I always win, because people underestimate me.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself 60% brain, 35% beauty and 5% brawn. While I have been able to accomplish certain athletic feats like being the only Team President to complete the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii, those feats are generally more a test of the mind than the body. The very hardest thing to accomplish is to convince your brain to keep going when your body is telling you to stop. I have been able to control my brain to maximize whatever talents I may have both on and off the field.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I believe Brawn has the best chance because in Survivor, any inkling of a Brain is an automatic target due to the inherent insecurity of Brawn and Beauty

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:38:06 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S28: David Samson (Brains)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIErH5tSQRI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FIErH5tSQRI</a>

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:37:45 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:10:22 PM »
I officially fear for the Brains tribe. :groan:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:23:57 AM »
He knows what he's doing, definitely. I hope he doesn't do what he's supposed to do incorrectly, else there'd be a really boring season.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 08:30:17 AM »
I believe I'll like him in the game, but now he's just so meh, one of my least favourites.