Author Topic: S28: Alexis Maxwell (Beauty)  (Read 3527 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S28: Alexis Maxwell (Beauty)
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:11:23 PM »
Alexis Maxwell

Alexis Maxwell                                               
Alexis Maxwell (21)
Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe
Current Residence: Addison, Ill.

Personal Claim to Fame: Studying abroad in Ireland and visiting eight different countries while I was there. It made me more independent, adventurous and responsible.
Inspiration in Life: My mom, because she is a fearless and confident woman. My Dad, because he is smart and hardworking, and my brother, because he is my role model and pushes me to be better.
Hobbies: Traveling, watching scary movies and eating.
Pet Peeves: Guys who turn into “Stage five clingers” and people who blow their nose in public.
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, flirty and smart.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? More than one bikini-- I like to change it up; hair ties—I have a lot of hair and need to put it up for challenges, and a blanket.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Hopefully Parvati, because she combined sex appeal with strategy and intelligence.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My dad! He loves the show so much and would kill to be on it. I’m playing for both of us.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My strongest asset is my background in psychology. I have studied and experimented with group dynamics and understand how to play a specific role in a group. I will also use sex appeal and flirting as a means of disguising my intelligence.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have always been aware of my role in a group and know how to lead in a sneaky way. I will use my education and flirty personality to assure I’m always in a good position.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself a brain! I work my butt off at Northwestern and consider this an accomplishment that defines me.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I would say beauties for the mere fact that they possess the least threatening label. No one would expect a beauty to be a challenge threat or a strategic player, so they enter the game with the smallest target on their back.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:12:53 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S28: Alexis Maxwell (Beauty)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 12:14:06 PM »
Video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sNrhpYHyFLg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sNrhpYHyFLg</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:11:45 PM »
Hmmmm.. I don't know what to make of her. But she's definitely not winning this season. :stare

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:27:11 AM »
I agree, she doesn't seem like a winner. Her psychology studies might help her though.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 12:04:59 AM »
Early boot?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »
I also get the feeling she's gonna get booted very early... :/ Though I kinda like her and I like that there's another Alexis cast :lol: Hopefully her psychology studies help her prevail!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 08:41:42 PM »
Really was the first boot this season that I felt bad about. Seeing anyone cry after being blindsides is honestly so sad. Also she was beating herself up pretty bad for losing. She joins my list of most robbed pre-merge players <3.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 07:23:57 PM »
Really was the first boot this season that I felt bad about. Seeing anyone cry after being blindsides is honestly so sad. Also she was beating herself up pretty bad for losing. She joins my list of most robbed pre-merge players <3.

agreed :(
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 06:04:27 AM »
Yeah, I didn't really care much for Alexis, but it was definitely very sad seeing her cry after getting snuffed.. :(

On one side, she really tried hard to put herself in a comfortable spot and make alliances after the switch, but on the other hand.... Strategically, it would've been smarter to stick with the beauties and not start gunning for each other until you're sure of your new alliance's trust. Like what she did now is ditch her old tribemates and THEN try to find new allies.

To sum up, I think had she survived THIS tribal, in the merge Alexis would've made it far. :P