Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

S28: Alexis Maxwell (Beauty)

<< < (2/2)

Marionete:
I also get the feeling she's gonna get booted very early... :/ Though I kinda like her and I like that there's another Alexis cast :lol: Hopefully her psychology studies help her prevail!

coolio:
Really was the first boot this season that I felt bad about. Seeing anyone cry after being blindsides is honestly so sad. Also she was beating herself up pretty bad for losing. She joins my list of most robbed pre-merge players <3.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on March 26, 2014, 08:41:42 PM ---Really was the first boot this season that I felt bad about. Seeing anyone cry after being blindsides is honestly so sad. Also she was beating herself up pretty bad for losing. She joins my list of most robbed pre-merge players <3.

--- End quote ---

agreed :(

Marionete:
Yeah, I didn't really care much for Alexis, but it was definitely very sad seeing her cry after getting snuffed.. :(

On one side, she really tried hard to put herself in a comfortable spot and make alliances after the switch, but on the other hand.... Strategically, it would've been smarter to stick with the beauties and not start gunning for each other until you're sure of your new alliance's trust. Like what she did now is ditch her old tribemates and THEN try to find new allies.

To sum up, I think had she survived THIS tribal, in the merge Alexis would've made it far. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version