Author Topic: TAR CANADA APPLICATIONS  (Read 2752 times)

Offline hello my name is

• RFF Newbie
TAR CANADA APPLICATIONS
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
TARC2-- - Anyone make it past the video audition?

Anyone know what stage of casting theyre at?? I got to 'stage two', and now I havent heard from them in just over 10 days. I take it 'we are not moving forward in the application process', but not knowing is driving me insane!

So anyone know? Anyone else apply and get to 'stage two', and did you get contacted one way or another after? No need to mention any of the confidential details of the application process, just trying to figure out whats going on and how much longer to wait before just figuring were out. This sucks! I would soooo rather get a letter of rejection than nothing at all.... just hoping I could figure something out, and this seemed like the place to do it!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:08:18 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARC2 - Anyone make it past the video audition?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »
 :bigwelcome :bigwelcome hello my name is to RFF

On RFF we have a policy of not revealing posable cast member before filming begins for TAR, its international versions or most reality shows as this may endanger their position on the program. Asking for applicants who are still in the running of being on the show is dangerously close to this.

If you are a potential applicant for TAR or any reality program please do not reveal that you are a potential applicant for your respective show as you may loose the chance to appear on the program.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: TARC2 - Anyone make it past the video audition?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 10:49:04 PM »
They didn't reveal their name or anything, I think they're fine for now.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR CANADA APPLICATIONS
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 01:20:57 AM »
 :welcome:

Welcome to RFF hello my name is!!  First of all, comgratulations, that is wonderful!!

We/I cannot speak in any way for TARC casting...But if the TAR application process is similar, then many people get a follow up phone interview. I have known of applicants who then heard nothing for months and then were suddenly recontacted! I am sure they are working hard to create another magical cast for TAR Canada. It must be frustrating to not know anything, but for TAR US the interview process is fickle and does not follow any particular timeline. I would just try to remain hopeful and hang in there.

Have you seen Jason and Amy's interview process video? It is worth a look see for perseverance!! So cute!

Best of luck to you both, stay strong, and be VERY careful to NOT reveal yourself publicly on any social media.  :hearts:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5EEYgJYdkYc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5EEYgJYdkYc</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline hello my name is

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 01:02:15 PM »
Thx for the responses so far, and not to worry, I'd never identify myself or anyone else who might get on the show, in fact, I'm even typing in an Australian accent!
One of the worst things for me and my teammate right now is they have vacation time coming up and need to book it, either for the show, or to actually go with the family somewhere, so not knowing anything kinda stinks.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 01:05:17 PM »
TRIP Insurance is your friend, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.