Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.  (Read 62308 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2014, 04:26:43 PM »
PRESS PICS FROM TC MI CANAL WEBSITE:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2014, 04:30:56 PM »
Blind U-Turn:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2014, 05:56:38 PM »
11 looks like the Master Mix Detour from TAR24
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »
"All you need is Ecuador..."

You gotta be kidding me.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »

You gotta be kidding me.

why are they do compelte season in ecuador what next season all in north america mexico

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »

You gotta be kidding me.

why are they do compelte season in ecuador what next season all in north america mexico

This is a "special" season. There's an agreement between Disney Media and the goverment of Equador, so the race will be mostly in that country - apparently it was revealed that there would be some legs outside Equador as it happened with TARLA 4 Brazil Edition -.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »
This is a bad omen for what's coming. Have checked on the cable guide on Space programming and the episode 1 has a title... "The game's afoot".  :groan:

Also, as the show was moved from last year 9.00pm slot (7pm BT) to 7.00pm, live update will be two hours earlier than last seasion (Yes, I'll do it even I'm not the more enthusiastic about this season).

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2014, 02:52:14 PM »
This is a bad omen for what's coming. Have checked on the cable guide on Space programming and the episode 1 has a title... "The game's afoot".  :groan:

Also, as the show was moved from last year 9.00pm slot (7pm BT) to 7.00pm, live update will be two hours earlier than last seasion (Yes, I'll do it even I'm not the more enthusiastic about this season).

will it be youtube link

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2014, 03:18:18 PM »

will it be youtube link

With luck, next day as in the last season. All you have to do is ask here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29416.0.html

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2014, 08:27:16 PM »
Official trailer from Space youtube account...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1TETJKqFos4&amp;list=UU8Ca49kHD" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1TETJKqFos4&amp;list=UU8Ca49kHD</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2014, 09:53:24 PM »
CAST PRESS PICS!

Stefanía & Felipe
Nacionality: Chilean
Relation: Married

Giovani & Juan Carlos
Nacionality: Ecuadorian
Relation: Brothers-in-law

Javier & Nicolás
Nacionality: Argentine
Relation: Partners

Claudia & David
Nacionality: Mexican
Relation: Friends

Sonia & Gabriel
Nacionality: Colombian
Relation: Amigos

Orlando & Carlos
Nacionality: Venezuelan
Relation: Dating

La China & Christian
Nacionality: Ecuadorian
Relation: Friends.

Clara & Delfina
Nacionality: Argentine
Relation: Sisters

Cecilia & Juan
Nacionality: Mexican
Relation: Father & Daughter

Jenny & Martín
Nacionality: Colombian
Relation: Dating

Ana & Alexander
Nacionality: Venezolana
Relation: Friends
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:56:38 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2014, 10:01:15 AM »
More pics from Canal Space website:
http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/

daeys

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2014, 03:49:12 PM »
Hoping for a feed tonight....

or a torrent / youtube video tomorrow. :)

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »
Hoping for a feed tonight....

or a torrent / youtube video tomorrow. :)

Sorry daeys... premiere is tomorrow...

And now I realized I'm probably not even gonna be able to watch it... is too early

daeys

« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »
The premiere (in Ecuador) is in a few hours.

Then Monday it shows on Space.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2014, 06:55:00 PM »
Does parnters mean bunnies partner or lovers

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »
Does parnters mean bunnies partner or lovers

Business partners.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2014, 07:03:38 PM »
The premiere (in Ecuador) is in a few hours.

Then Monday it shows on Space.

Now that is news to me... I didn't know...  :stare

daeys

Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2014, 11:05:26 AM »
Apparently one of the participants revealed (on live TV) that he/she/it won The Amazing Race Ecuador. I've seen this commented in a few places (all in Spanish). I found these comments as I was looking for a live feed for last night's Ecuadorian transmission of the premiere.

Just wanted to let you all know in case the rumor/spoiler makes it onto this forum. Sadly, the race has been spoiled for me now.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
TEAMS press INFO

Stefanía & Felipe
Felipe and Stefania have a surf school and are dedicated in their free time to animal rescue. They met at the beach surfing and have three months of marriage. Felipe 38 is a publicist by profession and vegetarian. Stefania, 26, is an engineer civil, dreams of being able to raise their children with her husband and have financial stability with their business.

Giovani & Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos works as a Technical Director at the Milenium Clinic. He's a surgeon specialized in aesthetic and plastic reconstruction, known as "the surgeon of the stars". He has as hobbies extreme sports, horse riding and mountain biking. Geovanni, 44 years works as a manager for Meditop, a company dedicated to medical supplies, and practices multiple sports.

Javier & Nicolás
They are partners in a company of recycled wood furniture, and the company is growing and have enough orders; the two had a band and play soccer, traveled throughout Europe in a trailer; Nicholas, 30, is a physical education teacher, singer and guitarist; Javier, 30, is an architect and percussionist.

Claudia & David
David, 25 years is a dancer and studied recently in an academy in New York, he met with Claudia 6 years ago in a dance competition. His dream is to win the prize to go to New York again.
Claudia, 23 years old, is currently studying an MA in contemporary dance and works as a dancer in the area of ​​entertainment and has participated several times in TV shows, is afraid of dogs. They make a friendly and youthful team.

Sonia & Gabriel
They are stage actors, Sonia is 26 and Gabriel 25, want to be the best in their field, they are very expressive and competitive, want to enjoy this experience and win; They both love to dance, sing and all that is artistic expression.

Orlando & Carlos
Carlos, 28 years, works as paramedic (Pre-Hospital Emergency) and Public Safety Officer, currently studying Industrial Relations mention ergonomics and occupational health. As hobbies he likes to ride on a bike (motorcycle) for the Andean plateau, parks and sports such as football; make outdoor recreation like mountain climbing, swimming in rivers and lakes activities.
Orlando, 21, is a student of Geography and meanwhile works as a bartender and waiter, likes to play sports.

La China & Christian
“La China”, 27 years old, is the current champion of the show of mental and physicall competition "Calle 7 Ecuador" that is aired by TC Mi Canal network. She's a warrior and sportwoman.
Christian, 26, current sports image of TC Mi Canal network; began his career at age 12 in the Kayak discipline, activitie in which alongside with his effort and dedication allowed him to represent his country in national and international competitions.

Clara & Delfina
Both work in the family business of textile company where sweaters and clothes are manufactured; Clara, 25, studies advertising, likes cooking and macramé; Delfina, 28, has a degree in Public Relations and dreams of traveling and have a family.

Cecilia & Juan
Cecilia, 24 years old and graduate in tourism, is the middle child of three daughters, is the most competitive and controlling.
Juan, 51 years works in the area of computing, both like to run together, the father gives marriage talks, and has 28 years of happy marriage; wants to win the prize to pay the weddings of their daughters when they marry.

Jenny & Martín
They met some time ago in training rescue, Jenny was a student of Martin; they have a one year old daughter, wants to win the prize for finishing their home. Martin, 29, is a professor of diving and various sports, is part of the rescue unit. He's a model and participated in the reality show "El Desafío" (The Challenge) in Colombia. Jenny works in the sports mayoral and is an audiovisual filmmaker.

Ana & Alexander
Vantroy is 27 years old and teaches yoga and acroyoga; he performs theater and studies percussion, he met Ana during a training in aerial fabric, has a young daughter and loves sports and adventure.
Ana, 27, is a graduate in international business management, sustainable economics and modern languages​​, working as a sales executive in a line of genetic profiles, their dream is to have a holistic health center, likes acroyoga, aerial fabric, acrobatic yoga and whatever is outside.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
Apparently one of the participants revealed (on live TV) that he/she/it won The Amazing Race Ecuador. I've seen this commented in a few places (all in Spanish). I found these comments as I was looking for a live feed for last night's Ecuadorian transmission of the premiere.

Just wanted to let you all know in case the rumor/spoiler makes it onto this forum. Sadly, the race has been spoiled for me now.

Wouldn't be the first time. I remember knowing the names of the winners of TARLA 3 before it ends.  :(

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2014, 05:24:32 PM »
so Ana&Alexander are the same as Ana&Vantroy...

Got so confused when I saw them with different names O.o

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »
so Ana&Alexander are the same as Ana&Vantroy...

Got so confused when I saw them with different names O.o

And Dina was also announced as La China. :lol:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2014, 06:24:46 PM »
La China?  :groan:... are they crazy?  :crazy:... i'm not gonna call her like that-  :gaah:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2014, 01:58:19 PM »
Do we already have these two vids?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4Y0zffHxes?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k4Y0zffHxes?hl=es_</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KunDklMbtk?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-KunDklMbtk?hl=es_</a>