Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.  (Read 62073 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 04:20:10 AM »
Another one:  the prize for this season is only 100.000 dollars.  :groan:

A hundred dollars?  :funny:
One hundred thousand dollars. In Latin America, they use periods instead of commas with numbers.

Then it's not so bad.

It is, because the prize in the previous seasons was 250 thousand dollars.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »
I say the prize is OK considering the scale of the race...

IIRC 100000 dollars is right around the same amount you get for winning every reality show made here in Chile... now that's usually to 1 winner... but they are not emmy winners reality shows... and they are not broadcasted out of the country...

daeys

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2014, 09:45:40 AM »
If they're willing to do AUS vs New Zealand, a similar version in Latin America would work.

Argentina vs Brazil would be pretty dramatic.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »
That would be the only one way it'd work. Just rewatch what happened in seasons 1 & 2 between Tamara & Matías and Anna & Rodrigo/Daniel & Carlos; and Aleandra & Marlene and Guilherme & Vinicius.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2014, 11:21:18 PM »
I'm a bit confused here. Those teams will race only inside the Ecuador? Or it's a totally different season?

And when/where it will air?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2014, 11:27:40 PM »
I'm a bit confused here. Those teams will race only inside the Ecuador? Or it's a totally different season?

And when/where it will air?

Yes. No. We don't know yet. On Space.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2014, 07:24:31 AM »
So let me guess, Argentinian vs. Brazilian teams and the race will be shot entirely in Ecuador?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
Thanks Alen!

So let me guess, Argentinian vs. Brazilian teams and the race will be shot entirely in Ecuador?

And no , it's not a Argentina vs Brazil season.

Otherwise i would be racing against Alen  :funny:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:35 PM »
According to some press release, the new season would be aired in October.

That means we must start to keep an eye on the usual sources - Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc. - for sightings. The filming should start in the next days.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2014, 05:25:10 PM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:44:02 PM by maxen »

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2014, 05:53:37 AM »
I presume this sighting is for TARLA:

Steve Jurvetson ‏@dfjsteve Aug 14
Filming the #AmazingRace TV series, arriving on the tarmac in the Galapagos. More:http://ift.tt/1sVc56A  @AmazingR... pic.twitter.com/riIj7XZngQ

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:36:35 AM by Alenaveda »

daeys

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2014, 06:06:38 PM »
First Promo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BnjktaoACxg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BnjktaoACxg</a>
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:30:21 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2014, 01:38:49 PM »
http://www.produ.com/movil/noticia.html?Noti=121183

TARLA starts in October 6th and there is a hint of legs outside of Ecuador (thank God)... source in link but needs translation that I can't do atm.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2014, 08:11:54 AM »

TARLA starts in October 6th and there is a hint of legs outside of Ecuador (thank God)... source in link but needs translation that I can't do atm.

The sixth edition of The Amazing Race Latin edition Ecuador (13x60') it premieres in Space October 6th and will be aired on Mondays at 5:30 pm in Venezuela, at 6pm in Costa Rica and Guatemala and 7pm in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama and Chile.

The show is produced by Disney Media Distribution Latin America through the production house Cinemat. Features with the hosting of Colombian model Maria Victoria "La Toya" Montoya, along with Equatorian singer and host Jaime Arellano.

Due to be "Ecuador Special Edition", the program will air for the first time also for an open signal, in this case TC My Channel, which will announce the release date on their screens next Monday 29.

Twenty two people will pull their emotions to the edge in a breakneck race through spectacular scenery on the continent with the aim of achieving the grand prize. To achieve this, they must fullfil demanding tests designed to put pressure even to the most experienced athletes and composed spirits.

Although the race, which began on July 29 in Quito, will emphasize on Ecuador, not every episode will necessarily be held in that country. It is the second time that a special edition is done,  as the first one was made in Brazil in 2012.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »

The sixth edition of The Amazing Race Latin edition Ecuador (13x60') it premieres in Space October 6th and will be aired on Mondays at 5:30 pm in Venezuela, at 6pm in Costa Rica and Guatemala and 7pm in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama and Chile.

The show is produced by Disney Media Distribution Latin America through the production house Cinemat. Features with the hosting of Colombian model Maria Victoria "La Toya" Montoya, along with Equatorian singer and host Jaime Arellano.

Due to be "Ecuador Special Edition", the program will air for the first time also for an open signal, in this case TC My Channel, which will announce the release date on their screens next Monday 29.

Twenty two people will pull their emotions to the edge in a breakneck race through spectacular scenery on the continent with the aim of achieving the grand prize. To achieve this, they must fullfil demanding tests designed to put pressure even to the most experienced athletes and composed spirits.

Although the race, which began on July 29 in Quito, will emphasize on Ecuador, not every episode will necessarily be held in that country. It is the second time that a special edition is done,  as the first one was made in Brazil in 2012.

That is a LIE. First season (Discovery Channel) aired in Chilevision... open signal channel for Chile.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
What you say is true, Vitoko. That season was also aired in Argentina by Canal 9, one of the five main open channels of Argentina.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »

That is a LIE. First season (Discovery Channel) aired in Chilevision... open signal channel for Chile.

It never aired on Chilevisión, it actually aired on La Red and later on Telecanal (which are also open signals) hahaha
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:07:30 AM by GonzaloChileno »
Charla&MirnaLover<3

daeys

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2014, 08:43:36 PM »
After watching the Canada and Australia seasons, I'm not super excited for TARLA (if it's like the other seasons produced by Space)...

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2014, 10:40:04 PM »
After watching the Canada and Australia seasons, I'm not super excited for TARLA (if it's like the other seasons produced by Space)...

Yeah, i feel the same way, after watching two great seasons of TAR Canada and Australia, watching this low budget version is not going to be the same... I'm not even going to watch this season, it's like a waste of time.
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2014, 10:03:06 AM »
It never aired on Chilevisión, it actually aired on La Red and later on Telecanal (which are also an open signals) hahaha

ooooh yeah my bad! you are totally right and I got the channel mixed up... probably because I just watched it in DC

I might actually catch up with Aus2 and Aus3 instead of watching TARLA6
Yeah, i feel the same way, after watching two great seasons of TAR Canada and Australia, watching this low budget version is not going to be the same... I'm not even going to watch this season, it's like a waste of time.

daeys

« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2014, 01:17:47 PM »
Some pre-race graphics on a few of the Facebook pages...

For example: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Amazing-Race-Ecuador/325508260956142

This graphic and this graphic could have been created by a 15 year old with a computer.

I'm afraid TARLA/TARE didn't have enough budget to hire a professional graphics designer.  :funny:

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2014, 01:25:48 PM »
Is there any place that has the team's pictures besides that crappy collage? D:
"The crackers were probably bad luck anyway..."