Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.  (Read 62074 times)

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I would recommend asking Space via Twitter, because I've look for an official Space Channel Brazil website and can't find it...

From http://www.turner.com/brands/space

Spanish Feed: https://twitter.com/canalspace
Portuguese Feed: https://twitter.com/spacebrasil

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
And Melyna Deluchi's (show's producers) tweet today:

melyna deluchi ‏@melynarace

SI PIENSAS QUE PUEDES…PUEDES……YA ESTA ABIERTA LA INSCRIPCION PARA EL MEJOR REALITY DEL MUNDO http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/inscripcion/

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN ... YOU CAN ...... REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THE BEST REALITY OF THE WORLD http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/inscripcion/
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I didn't think Space would dare to produce another season of The Amazing Trainwreck...I wonder if Toya will be back as host.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I didn't think Space would dare to produce another season of The Amazing Trainwreck...I wonder if Toya will be back as host.

I'm not a fan of what has Space done to the Latinamerican franchise but I feel like TARLA 6 will be a revival of it, I'm hopeful and grateful that the show is still going and will have more seasons to go :)

Let's hope this is a new beginning for The Amazing Race Latinoamerica. I want to believe the delay was needed to make the show better, because I believe it can be better, it just needs to take a few risks. :)

With the delay I'm guessing Toya is bussy with another projects so I don't see her coming back to the show.
I honestly don't know, I'm not familiar with her work in Colombia so... will have to wait and see what happens.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Is this real or just an app?

Venezuelan Latin Gay Couple participate in Amazing Race  (video)

The community gay  Venezuelan and Latin America , is proud to present the registration of the couple of athletes   Venezuelan Carlos Alonso gay and Orlando Hernandez Juarez Pereira Antonio Betancourt, in the contest of Latin race new to the GLBT community Venezuela and internationally.

This pair of young  students decide to show America and the world skills and skill regardless of their sexual orientation and break the barriers of differences.

http://www.revistavenezolana.com/2014/05/pareja-gay-venezolana-participara-en-latinoamerica-amazing-race/

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I think is a campaign to place them in. I've seen a lot of tweets in the last days supporting them. Besides, the registration is still open (there are tweets from Space and Turner about it every day) so I don't believe they've already been chosen.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks, I wasn't sure if I was Lost in Translation. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
Interest tweet from Space, saying that we're close to the deadline for sending applications (first time since registration was open):

Space ‏@canalspace 11 h

¡Cada vez queda menos tiempo! Inscríbete a #TheAmazingRace Latinoamérica en: http://ow.ly/xy0cF  la aventura más grande del continente

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2014, 09:35:09 PM »
I thought the deadline was July 10th

Btw, when do you guys think this season will be filmed aprox?

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2014, 09:47:19 PM »
I thought the deadline was July 10th

I've read the same... never found a believable source... so...
Seems reasonable though... but I don't believe there is an official statement...

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2014, 09:49:09 PM »
Vitoko and I were speculating for a late July-early August start. Remember we have the FIFA World Cup starting in ten days, and it takes a whole month to complete it. That means lots of movement of people and is posible - as Vitoko says in his post from May 1st. - that they are waiting to have availabity of flights, films crews, etc.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2014, 03:47:58 PM »
Deadline date is official: July 1st. The info source for the announcement is http://prensa.turner.com

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
Interesting...  ???

From Wikipedia

TARLA 1 DC:
Applications: November 17, 2008 - January 31, 2009
Filming: May 27, 2009 - December 13, 2009
Broadcast: September 20, 2009 - December 13, 2009

TARLA 2 DC:
Applications: December 13, 2009 - February 8, 2010
Filming: May 19, 2010 - June 18, 2010
Broadcast: September 26, 2010 - December 19, 2010

TARLA 3:
Applications: February 20, 2011 - April, 2011
Filming: July 12, 2011 - August 2, 2011
Broadcast: September 25, 2011 - December 18, 2011

TARLA 4 (Brazil only):
Applications: December 31, 2011 - March 1, 2012
Filming: July 28, 2012 - August 16, 2012
Broadcast: October 7, 2012 - December 23, 2012

TARLA 5:
Applications: October 13, 2012 (Brazilians) and February 13, 2013 - March 31, 2013
Filming: June 19, 2013 - July, 2013
Broadcast: September 16, 2013 - December 9, 2013

There is usually a 2 - 3 months from the ending of applications to the actual filming of the show... and 2 months from the ending of filming to actual broadcasting...

This is the first time applications don't close in the first quarter of the year, we might have a filming in late august/early september and an actual airing of the show in late november/early december...

This could actually change ratings of the show and we might also get to see a different weather condition...

Interesting...  ???

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2014, 05:30:00 PM »
Vitoko, did you remember the famous count on Space website?

I've been checking Space website and something caught my eye: there's a new countdown active. Today is marking 321. If you count the same number of days, the final day is DECEMBER 8TH, that is a Monday, the day that TARLA is emited.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2014, 05:38:52 PM »
Vitoko, did you remember the famous count on Space website?

I've been checking Space website and something caught my eye: there's a new countdown active. Today is marking 321. If you count the same number of days, the final day is DECEMBER 8TH, that is a Monday, the day that TARLA is emited.

I didn't... My bad!

Everything is coming together!  :snicker:

Edit Where is this countdown btw, I've never seen it... would you point it out to me please :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 05:43:32 PM by Vitoko »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2014, 05:42:50 PM »
Well, I thought it was for the final leg airing  :groan: .

(But talking about TAR, there's no such things as coincidences :lol: )

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 05:44:47 PM »
Maybe that is the airing of the First Leg...

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »
TAR poster from Space:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2014, 03:45:34 PM »
Seems like old news but posting it anyway...

Media June 16, 2014 - 2:31 pm
New edition of the reality show "The Amazing Race Latin America"

"The Amazing Race Latin America" ​​opens call 2014

The Space Channel announced that until next July first are open registration to participate in the competition " The Amazing Race Latin America . "

" adventurous spirit, drive and winning mentality "are the requirements under the canal to the contestants, who asked to exhibit all its strengths in the new edition of the program that seeks to" men and women willing to have an experience that will test your physical, emotional and intellectual "skills.

Among the requirements to participate in " The Amazing Race Latin America "stands to be of age, having been born in a Latin American country, being in good physical condition and" have a (a) partner (s) in (a) that maintain a prescribed relationship. "

According to the dynamics of the program, the teams shall consist of two people who have a close bond and verifiable (friends, boyfriends, families, co-workers or family ties).

Those interested in participating must complete the registration form on the website Canalspace.tv , where you will find detailed information on all formal requirements

http://www.elespectador.com/entretenimiento/medios/the-amazing-race-latinoamerica-abre-convocatoria-2014-articulo-498662
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2014, 12:07:41 PM »
Ok... I'm officially confused...

The first deadline for the applications we heard about was July 10th... via unknown source, only read in facebook's posts...

Later the deadline was announce to be July 1st... by producers of the show again via Facebook and twitter and articles on news sites like the alenaveda found...

NOW Space official facebook promotion and a TV ad for the online applications going on in Space channel, state the deadline to be July 10th.

If applications are still up tomorrow, deadline is probably July 10th but this is a really confusing message.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2014, 11:31:01 PM »
Inscriptions for the new season are officially closed. The application form has been removed from the Space website.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
Isn't this Season something like TAR Ecuador? I've heard something about it.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

daeys

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »
I'm so glad I found this page.

I've been a fan of The Amazing Race since its beginnings and this year I finally submitted an application for The Amazing Race Latin America.

Like many here, I've been confused by the deadlines and the timing.

The deadline was officially July 10th.

As observed earlier, the casting period for earlier seasons was between 1.5 and 2 months (ending between February and April), with filming starting between May and July, and broadcasting usually begins in late September or early October.

This year's July 10 deadline is odd. Assuming one month for casting, filming would start in August. Would that give them enough time to edit the show and broadcast in September? Seems very tight.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »
:hiya, daeys!  :bigwelcome to the R.F.F.!