The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.

<< < (36/37) > >>

G.B.:

--- Quote from: @FengChuy_ on January 10, 2015, 02:24:14 PM ---I'm so happy this season is over..TAR ecuador by far the worst of the season..If i have to pick 1 season as the worst from all vertions (usa, canada, australia..all of them) definetly i would choose tar ecuador..It was worthless..Please PLEASEEEE dont do it again  :oh :oh :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

--- End quote ---

You must not have seen TAR Vietnam  :funny:

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: GB on January 10, 2015, 08:27:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: @FengChuy_ on January 10, 2015, 02:24:14 PM ---I'm so happy this season is over..TAR ecuador by far the worst of the season..If i have to pick 1 season as the worst from all vertions (usa, canada, australia..all of them) definetly i would choose tar ecuador..It was worthless..Please PLEASEEEE dont do it again  :oh :oh :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

--- End quote ---

You must not have seen TAR Vietnam  :funny:

--- End quote ---
GB, how dare you remind us of that travesty!

Alenaveda:
After some research, GB and I were able of filling the blanks about the identities of the racers. Here is the list:

Martín Suarez & Jenny Machado.

Juan & Cecilia Molina.

Clara & Delfina Arauz.

Christian Altamirano & Dina Muñoz.

Carlos Alonso & Orlando Betancourt.

Sonia Parada & Gabriel Camero Gartner.

Claudia "Audi" Velázquez Macías & David Andrés García.

Javier Caprarelli Rodríguez & Nicolás Podestá.

Giovanni López & Juan Carlos Estrada.

Stefanía "Stefa" Marticorena & Felipe Galleguillos Céspedes.

Ana Pérez & Alexander "Vantroy" Sánchez.

Slowhatch:
I'm not quite sure what to do about this blog entry, so I'll post it here. It describes something at Bagan, Myanmar.

--- Quote ---Some are known for their exteriors, others for their interiors with colourful frescoes. The first we went to was being used by a film crew for a Spanish version of Amazing Race. At the next, the sellers lined up with shops near the entrance included women with metal rings around their elongated necks.
--- End quote ---

Declive:
This can't be us. We're not set up for a seventh season, yet. And we never got out of Latin America.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version