The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Double-Episode Finales

<< < (3/6) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: GB on December 19, 2013, 02:01:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer on December 18, 2013, 08:38:50 PM ---I personally don't mind it, and I like it because I get to see more episodes as soon as I can! <3

--- End quote ---

But then you have to wait longer for the next season...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but typically I'm busy with the holidays, school, and Big Brother during the breaks between seasons, and just because there is one less episode won't affect the start date of the new season (it won't come later because premiere dates are generally similar to each other).

And agreeing with everyone else, 1 hour is just too short to feel like a finale.

WalterC:
I'm not a fan of the double-episode finales, as watching it "live" just takes up way too much time, with all the commercial breaks. I often decide to wait until Monday to watch the episodes. Until then, I have to work extra hard to avoid spoilers.

Though, it is a lot better now than it was in the much earlier seasons, with no more of the "there are no more eliminations. It's just about placement", which I thought, were wasted legs.

RachelLeVega:
I don't mind it, but I don't like it. The penultimate and final Leg combination is way too time-consuming for most viewers and they usually fall asleep by five minutes into the second episode. Movie theatre conscience :lol:

Besides, it makes the penultimate Leg look so boring.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 07, 2014, 06:33:37 PM ---I don't mind it, but I don't like it. The penultimate and final Leg combination is way too time-consuming for most viewers and they usually fall asleep by five minutes into the second episode. Movie theatre conscience :lol:

Besides, it makes the penultimate Leg look so boring.

--- End quote ---

Actually, the penultimate legs are usually the highlights? (TAR 23,TAR 22, TAR 20) :lol:

nosyrabbit:
Totally don't mind with it. But, it kinda predictable if every season do this in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version