Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 28 News

<< < (6/10) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 14, 2014, 09:28:16 AM ---The tribe names seem fine to me!  ??? I really do like them :colors

--- End quote ---

I feel like Tribe names should at least have some bit of history/theme that became a factor in their selection. Yes, they sound perfectly fine but when you actually understand the meaning behind them, its crazy :lol: Why couldn't they just select all three municipalities. :lol: (okay or maybe Filipinos have the issues on this hahahaha)

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on January 14, 2014, 11:06:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on January 14, 2014, 09:28:16 AM ---The tribe names seem fine to me!  ??? I really do like them :colors

--- End quote ---

I feel like Tribe names should at least have some bit of history/theme that became a factor in their selection. Yes, they sound perfectly fine but when you actually understand the meaning behind them, its crazy :lol: Why couldn't they just select all three municipalities. :lol: (okay or maybe Filipinos have the issues on this hahahaha)

--- End quote ---

If you live in the Philippines, they make no sense at all. lmao

WinTar:
I like Aparri and Solana, TBH.

But Luzon, no. :res:

Air:
From a non-Filipino, the idea of putting Luzon with words I have never heard of is hilarious.

Glamazon Racer:
I would like all three to be based off same/similar things (e.g. three municipalities) OR for all to be completely unrelated. Having two being municipalities and the third is something else is very bizarre. ???

Nonetheless, it could be worse TBH.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version