Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 28 News

<< < (5/10) > >>

Air:
I hope a tribe dissolve like Phils doesn't happen, I want a three tribes merging situation at 9.

Cocoa:
Planetbuff's cover photo has been updated and the three tribes are named after two municipalities (Aparri and Solana) and one big island (Luzon). Meh

Glamazon Racer:
It would definitely be nice if the tribes were evenly matched and we had a merge situation with three tribes becoming one but assuming there is no swap/absorb/merge situation before the Final 12, it's difficult to imagine it playing out evenly but certainly not impossible. Fingers crossed.

Those tribe names are OK IMO. I like them better than any other tribe names we've had  in the Philippines, except maybe the Caramoan ones... :duno:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on January 13, 2014, 07:11:31 PM ---Planetbuff's cover photo has been updated and the three tribes are named after two municipalities (Aparri and Solana) and one big island (Luzon). Meh

--- End quote ---

OMG really?  :groan:

Ugh i hate the potential tribe names already.

Marionete:
The tribe names seem fine to me!  ??? I really do like them :colors

Oh and yeah I just forgot there were 3 starting tribes, and assumed one of the purple/orange/cyan was merge colour duuh :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version