The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Biggest mistake ever made (by a team)

<< < (2/3) > >>

David:
I think the 4-hour penalty pact in TAR22 was kind of stupid. I would have deviated. Let them get their clue and receive a penalty, I will be searching for it for 4 hours! I am not going to TAR to skip a task in the very first leg. Sorry. I can't.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: David on December 19, 2013, 02:16:14 PM ---I think the 4-hour penalty pact in TAR22 was kind of stupid. I would have deviated. Let them get their clue and receive a penalty, I will be searching for it for 4 hours! I am not going to TAR to skip a task in the very first leg. Sorry. I can't.

--- End quote ---

I would reread the *bleeping* clue or checking if the clue was BURIED in the sandcastle first. 

Alenaveda:
One of the big mistakes made for a team - at least that I remember - was in Season 1 when Joe & Bill, after winning the FF at the Reclining Buddha, decided not to go immediately to the Pit Stop and spend the night at the hotel thinking they had plenty of time; receiving once arrived there the surprise of founding all the other teams already checked in. If Nancy & Emily haven't been penalized with 24 hours for not performing the Detour, they would have become the first team eliminated from the race after winning a Fast Forward.

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 19, 2013, 08:32:44 PM ---One of the big mistakes made for a team - at least that I remember - was in Season 1 when Joe & Bill, after winning the FF at the Reclining Buddha, decided not to go immediately to the Pit Stop and spend the night at the hotel thinking they had plenty of time; receiving once arrived there the surprise of founding all the other teams already checked in. If Nancy & Emily haven't been penalized with 24 hours for not performing the Detour, they would have become the first team eliminated from the race after winning a Fast Forward.

--- End quote ---
That's my pick as well. Not to mention the incident at the Tunis airport which made them seem to be the original villains.

Declive:
Hayley's missing flags...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version