Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

And the winner is....

<< < (2/7) > >>

stekay:

--- Quote from: racer on December 16, 2013, 08:03:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on December 16, 2013, 05:25:13 PM ---I felt so much for Monica </3 I really really thought she was going to win after a flawless tribal council.

--- End quote ---

She honestly left nothing behind and threw everything at it - but I think a majority of that jury had already chosen who they were voting for before that and there wasn't much she or Gervase could do tbh... :cmas13

--- End quote ---

I even thought from the finale edit that it was Monica. It was focused solely around Monica except Tyson's immunities. Even FTC was all about Monica. I really thought Laura M was also going to vote for her, but at least we know Tyson does have a heart and that Rachel has grounded him a bit. He did deserve to win -- And yes, Gervase remained as clueless as ever.

gamerfan09:
I legitimately cried when I realized Monicagoddess got only one vote. She REALLY deserved the win. That FTC <3

MONICA TO RETURN SOON PLZ <3

Jobby:
Tyson <3

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on December 17, 2013, 09:40:26 AM ---MONICA TO RETURN SOON PLZ <3

--- End quote ---

Jobby:
Do you think if Monica actually sided with Ciera and Tina at the second F5 to vote for Gervase (which Ciera would have gone home anyway because Gervase has the idol) and with Tina at the F4, forcing a fire challenge to which Tina will prob lose to Gervase (?), Monica would have won against Tyson and Gervase as she actually did make moves? :O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version