Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

And the winner is....

<< < (7/7)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on December 29, 2013, 09:15:33 PM ---And IMO attending every Tribal Council is not an accomplishment, but that's a story for another day. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I personally didn't like Denise much (but thought she did deserve to win) and thought the jury of Philippines was kinda bitter. But you can't blame them either. Lisa was a train wreck and Michael was delusional. :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Jobby on December 30, 2013, 12:51:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 29, 2013, 09:15:33 PM ---And IMO attending every Tribal Council is not an accomplishment, but that's a story for another day. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I personally didn't like Denise much (but thought she did deserve to win) and thought the jury of Philippines was kinda bitter. But you can't blame them either. Lisa was a train wreck and Michael was delusional. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I think Lisa was underrated tbh. I couldn't stand Denise - she was obviously gonna beat Skupin, but I think Lisa deserved the win.

However, I think that season should have done a Final 2 - they built up for it so well, even with the way the alliances were structured and everything, but then they went and put the pointless 'Advantage in Final Immunity' challenge on Day 37 which was ridiculous. -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version