Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast FINALE Ep 11/12 SHOW updates & Commentary!!!

<< < (35/36) > >>

ianthebalance:
I actually prefered Alaska to Tokyo leg, it had just plain awesome tasks!  :cmas26
Though I liked the Japan leg, the speedbump was just... awful. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAPAN!  :cmas12
Yay Jason and Amy

Zachary:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 09, 2013, 08:42:02 AM ---Though I liked the Japan leg, the speedbump was just... awful. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAPAN!  :cmas12

--- End quote ---

LOL!!!!. Sorry but I just need to retweet that...

sharkshooter:

--- Quote from: racer on December 08, 2013, 09:03:14 PM ---Japan leg was great, Alaska was horribly linear... :cmas11

--- End quote ---
Perhaps it is just me, but the throwing flour from the plane was not linear, and I actually loved it.  I just wished they showed a chart of where each of the contestants' bags fell.

MrDeerShank:
Jamy were absolutely intolerable during the finale, sorry, they were just irritating with their OTT-self-righteous attitude - they claim, "they are one of the best teams to ever run the Race." With 6 2nd place finishes? Um, I don't think so - Rachel and Dave/Meghan and Cheyne/Nick and Starr are all calling...! Even Nicole and Travis technically could claim they were better (despite their meltdown from Indo onwards) as they never left the Top 4 once during the whole Race

arubanna:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 09, 2013, 08:42:02 AM ---I actually prefered Alaska to Tokyo leg, it had just plain awesome tasks!  :cmas26
Though I liked the Japan leg, the speedbump was just... awful. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAPAN!  :cmas12
Yay Jason and Amy

--- End quote ---

i think you can actually find the rhino thing in Japan, only Japanese do that kind of weird things :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version