Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast FINALE Ep 11/12 SHOW updates & Commentary!!!

<< < (34/36) > >>

Oddarane:
What an amazing finale. So glad one of my favorite teams won.

WinTar:
Haven't had the chance to watch the Tokyo leg yet.

Anyways, I actually like the Juneau leg and the memory challenge was great as well! :cmas27

gamerfan09:
I LOVED the Japan leg, but like TAR 20, I hated the finale :lol:

Leilani:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 08, 2013, 08:43:57 PM ---Who would have guessed currency as the final task, when it's been an obvious possibility since the first season?

--- End quote ---

I thought someone on here speculated that the currency might play a role in the finale back when they got the coins that they used to unlock the cars.  I could be wrong and don't have the time to look.  If I'm right; then, you know who you are.  Take the credit you deserve.  :)

Zachary:

--- Quote from: gator27 on December 09, 2013, 06:38:11 AM ---I liked how the Final memory challenge was a Team task vs. a Roadblock.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Leilani on December 09, 2013, 08:01:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 08, 2013, 08:43:57 PM ---Who would have guessed currency as the final task, when it's been an obvious possibility since the first season?

--- End quote ---

I thought someone on here speculated that the currency might play a role in the finale back when they got the coins that they used to unlock the cars.  I could be wrong and don't have the time to look.  If I'm right; then, you know who you are.  Take the credit you deserve.  :)

--- End quote ---

Good job! I was totally blind with that. I never expected that the currency would be their final challenge. I thought since it was Alaska there won't be any of this sorta challenge...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version