Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast FINALE Ep 11/12 SHOW updates & Commentary!!!

<< < (4/36) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
LOL Marie has the address <3

Still on her epic crazy ways <33333333333333333333333333 :cmas26

Polaroid:
Afghanimals get on the 6:10 AM flight. All the other 3 teams assume that Afghanimals will get on their 6:20 AM flight... but they don't. Tricky Afghanimals.

Leo & Jamal are first in Tokyo. Second flight lands at 6:17 AM. Jason & Amy and Nicole & Travis got taxis, but their taxi drivers don't know where to go. Marie did research and she has the address, but she doesn't have a taxi. She won't give out the address until she gets a taxi...

Nicole & Travis want to leave, but their taxi driver thinks that all 3 teams are together, lol. Tim & Marie finally get a taxi, and then all 3 teams leave. :cmaslol

Commercial.

Vitoko:
I'm amazed pulling out of the pack is working for Leo&Jamal, that's incredible rare for the race...

Glamazon Racer:
I wasn't sure if the risky connection was worth the 10 minute lead that it yielded, but it worked and that could potentially be enough time to overcome the Speed Bump and balance the playing field... :cmas51

Polaroid:
The 3 team alliance is going well so far. :cmaslol I think it's really interesting how they all want each other in the last leg over the Afghanimals...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version