Author Topic: S27 Ep 14 "It's My Night"  (Read 30627 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: S27 Ep 14 "It's My Night"
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2013, 09:48:14 PM »
Jeff should've asked Candice my question kthx bye.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »
Tina/Katie being completely ignored </3

being given some space so they can finish the show I think.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »
The Twitter is annoying. Distracts me from watching and they only air like two. -_-

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2013, 09:52:15 PM »
The Twitter is annoying. Distracts me from watching and they only air like two. -_-
IKR! Just air one of our comments !  :cmaslol

IKR. -_-

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2013, 09:52:45 PM »
Leafs and me posting at the exact same time. <3 :cmaslol

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2013, 09:59:07 PM »
I kinda like the logo for this Cagayan.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2013, 10:04:08 PM »
I kinda like the logo for this Cagayan.

Its different then what we have seen in past seasons.

I wonder if the three b's will be in the logo as well.

We shall see. :P

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2013, 10:05:57 PM »
Brains, Brawn, and Beauty.  Nice!

I miss the old voting music </3

Same. It's gone the way of the old TAR music.  Times change, and things are different

Oh looks like they've saved Tina & Katie and the family tragedy for last... :cmas13

Hats off to them for being there. It sucks; totally saddened for their loss, and I'm glad they've stayed strong, it looks like.  I don't think I'd be able to be seen anywhere following that.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

MrDeerShank

« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »

Looks quirky and well-designed, I like it! :P

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
Better shot of the logo:

The three B's don't show.

Source:http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/15/survivor-cagayan-jeff-probst/

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2013, 10:24:12 PM »
Nice! :P :cmas19

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2013, 10:33:06 PM »
I find it ironic how the episode is called "It's My Night" and was uttered by someone who didn't win. :cmaslol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2013, 10:36:20 PM »
Better shot of the logo:

The three B's don't show.

Source:http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/15/survivor-cagayan-jeff-probst/

Nice job!  Thanks.  :cmas51
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2013, 06:39:57 AM »
I cried like 4 times at Monica answering all those questions at FTC  :cmas4 :cmas4
I think she really did a great job at trying to persuade the jury to vote for her, there was nothing else she could've done. I really don't think she would have a better chance against Ciera OR Tina, all I'm hoping for is that Monica gets to play again somehow in like 4 years  :cmaslol  :cmas17

I think this season has A LOT of potential returnees. Ciera is a must, Hayden & Vytas will probably also return and I wouldn't be surprised if Brad or John also returns  :cmas27

P.S. looking back, now I wish John had switched places with Candice at RI  :cmas4 Because I don't think she will get cast again and I'd love to see more from Candice.....

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2013, 09:50:38 AM »
Monica was definitely flawless at that Final Tribal Council. She sure made the most of a bad situation - good for her! What a superstar! :cmas9

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2013, 11:38:54 AM »
A season titled Brains v Brawn v Beauty without Crystal Cox who has all those plus Blazing speed

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
So where is Cagayan? We have a province here in the Philippines with the same name. :)
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
So where is Cagayan? We have a province here in the Philippines with the same name. :)

Yep, it's the fourth consecutive season in the Philippines. :P

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
A season titled Brains v Brawn v Beauty without Crystal Cox who has all those plus Blazing speed

:cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol <33333 :cmas9

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »
I love this season!!! I remember expressing my hate towards it at last season's reunion. Maybe it was because of my end-dislike for Caramoan, or maybe it was also how that BvW twist did not appeal to me at the beginning. BUT execution was great, players ended up being AWESOME (especially Ciera, I remember I had her on my dislike list early on but now I have to say she is one of the greatest players ever)!!!

So happy Tyson won! Anyone in the finale I would've been happy with, except Gervase. At least now I saw what his rationale was for why he thought he had a chance. But really, compared to Tyson's gameplay that's no match. He was too attached to Tyson strategy-wise.

Monica made the good strategic choices of leaving her alliance with Tyson and Gervase. Her story was nice to see. :)

So ironic how Laura helped Tina with the RI duels from time to time but in the end Tina beat Laura. It was quite disheartening to see that, but I'm proud of Laura.

I really wanted Tina in the FTC mainly because I am interested to watch what arguments for and against RI winners have. But at least the RI returnees were not just one-round camp occupants. Laura and Tina managed to avoid getting directly sent back to RI, which was what made RI in seasons 22 and 23 boring/pointless, so I'm satisfied with that.

I'm happy there seems to be 3 tribes next season! With All-Stars and Philippines being great seasons, but preseason impression of S28 is high. :)

I wonder if the producers will keep filming in the Phils after S28. I mean they have about 7000 more islands to choose from.  :lol:

My guess of who wins that are my faves is Rachel. I don‘t know why I have that feeling but also a feeling that I’m totally wrong at the same time. :lol:

Quite funny how I stated this after watching the premiere long time ago, and that Tyson won but it was primarily for Rachel, maybe that was that uncertain feeling I had  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #171 on: December 21, 2013, 09:46:03 PM »
I watched the season finale and oh my, must I say the final tribal council was one of the best I've seen in a long long time. No doubt it's always drama and fun to watch the bitter jury be extremely rude to undeserving or delusional F3 players... but sometimes, a little heartwarming and rational decision making works for me as well.

I never once thought Monica was ever going to win. It was plain obvious that Monica made it her case that she stuck with Tyson and Gervase as that was her best hope of winning. But honestly, as long as Tyson is around, she will never be able to beat that guy. Both Gervase and Monica made the mistake of keeping Tyson around in hope of getting rid of him at the F4, but honestly.. do they really think their chances of beating Tyson is huge in a F4 Immunity Challenge that's always a mix of strength plus stamina but puzzle type of challenge, something which Tyson is considered strong in all three aspects?

This season is definitely considered as one of my favourites ever. The BvW theme is definitely something I liked, and the Redemption Island proved to be so much of a better twist when entwine within this theme. From the get go of Ruper exchanging spots with Laura, Colton's meltdown, Brad and his delusional moments, Caleb's one time decision and power making move, Ciera and Katie working together and blindsiding John, Laura M getting blindsided, golden brothers getting voted off, Ciera having to vote for her mom because Hayden refused to be the swing vote, Ciera realizing her being fourth, white stone picking, Tina randomly re-entering, moms working together at Redemption Island, Ciera seen as a bigger threat than a million dollars winner, Tyson dominating challenges towards the end, Monica being a surprise challenge queen, Monica staying strong even till the end and Gervase's self-delusional moments.

I officially proclaim the stars of this season to be Tyson and Ciera. <3 And we will definitely see players like Hayden, Vytas, Brad and maybe John returning back for another shot because honestly, these new players made such a huge impact than even some of our returning players. At the end of the day, I still don't really like Monica. I applaud her for her determination, but there's just this annoyance with the way she speaks (intonation I guess) which emphasizes and bring about an over melo-dramatic tone to her voice. And most of the time when she's asked a question, she will go about a long story before finally answering with an ambiguous answer. I know there's a huge chance she may be returning again in the near future, but I really hope not. Monica belongs to the league of people who will NEVER win Survivor. Her self-awareness is simply lacking and appalling at times. The reason why she's even at the end this season was simply because Gervase and Tyson picked her because they knew that she will be an easy target to beat at the end, and they were right.

All in all, can't wait for new players next season and with so many really good and familiar players we all know from the Survivor family.. I really can't wait for the next Allstars to see the returning of players like Malcolm and other familiar names that we know in recent seasons! I think Survivor just simply need to have a balance of both new players season plus returning players season to make sure that they are always keeping it fresh and fun for the viewers to watch. :)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2013, 03:35:00 AM »
Yeah, Tina returning was probably the most random thing to ever happen at RI  :cmaslol And it's also so ironic that Laura M was the one who actually dragged Tina through all those challenges, probably hoping to beat her in the end.  :cmas4

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2013, 07:05:46 AM »
Well, no Sprint challenge so no Sprint Player of the Season  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2013, 09:38:31 AM »
Laura M raised her leg far too high from the beginning of the Redemption challenge. The higher you raise it, the more energy you need.. so it was a bad call and judgement by her thinking that if she lift up higher, it gives her more room to make mistake if she accidentally let go. But the thing is, once you start moving, the whole vase will fall.. so it doesn't matter how much room or how high you lift the vase from the ramp.