The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATINOAMERICA - Wishlist, hopes, dreams and future of the franchise.

<< < (4/5) > >>

naejae91:
Wishlist:

1) I like the two person to host the show. Bring back Harris and keep Toya at the same time, I would like to see them host the show at the same time.
2) Move the show back to Discovery Channel and find more sponsor for more budget.
3) Go visit some place outside SA continent and race around the world if they have more budget to do. Maybe they can go Spain and Portugal or any countries and region that the local can speak Spanish & Portuguese (Philippines, Macau, East Timor, Mozambique, Equatorial Guinea etc.) to warm up the race around the world before going to non Spanish & Portuguese speaking countries.
4) Please remove the unnecessary sign in time bunching point.
5) Please give more freedom to the racers by book their plane ticket on their own, thus creating airport drama.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: 91zycn on December 29, 2014, 09:04:41 PM ---Wishlist:

1) I like the two person to host the show. Bring back Harris and keep Toya at the same time, I would like to see them host the show at the same time.
2) Move the show back to Discovery Channel and find more sponsor for more budget.
3) Go visit some place outside SA continent and race around the world if they have more budget to do. Maybe they can go Spain and Portugal or any countries and region that the local can speak Spanish & Portuguese (Philippines, Macau, East Timor, Mozambique, Equatorial Guinea etc.) to warm up the race around the world before going to non Spanish & Portuguese speaking countries.
4) Please remove the unnecessary sign in time bunching point.
5) Please give more freedom to the racers by book their plane ticket on their own, thus creating airport drama.

--- End quote ---

1) It's the same for me both hosting together or only one. Toya has grown up in  my consideration, despite the unnecesary presence of Jaime Arellano.
2) Yes, please! Or if you're going to stay on Space, please increase the budget and be more creative. (Again to the old joke of mine: come and see the Fantasy Game Board, maybe you can find a couple good ideas to apply to the design of the route).
3) Totally agree.
4) Yes, and the same goes to the airport board. If you want to bunch them, you can always use the same resources as TAR, picking card with times, etc.
5) Totally agree, because this also implies the farewell of the airport board and the sealed departing order after teams arrive to a new airport, what proved a lot of times to be useful only to eliminate the last team of the pack.

naejae91:
Another Wishlist:

I WANT THE ELIMINATED TEAM SEND TO SEQUESTERVILLE AND GATHER ALL OF THEM AT THE FINISH LINE!!!!!! :pray:

G.B.:
TARLA has too many extremely intense physical challenges that make it nearly impossible for one or more teams to continue.

We need to do away with these. Physical endurance is one thing, but asking a 40+ year old man to lift his own weight more than 10 feet up a rope is insanity.

G.B.:
Well gee whiz, it's almost as if hosting an Ecuador-only race wasn't exactly the best idea...

No TARLA7 it looks like, at least not this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version