Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 13 "Out On a Limb"

<< < (12/12)

Cocoa:
wow at the total evolution of Ciera as a character in the game. :D  I will be happy if I see her play the game once again.

Marionete:
Since the beginning Tyson has been getting a winner's edit, so I don't think anybody else is going to win... :/ Though that's sad. Including people at RI, Tyson is second on my please-don't-win list behind Gervase  :cmas4

stekay:
I honestly feel Monica has been getting a great edit too. It's whatever way you look at it, but I think Tyson has been getting the 'you're evil and we're onto you' edit and his abrasive character has been somewhat pulled in.

Marionete:
Monica had a good edit in the beginning, then she was portrayed as the challenge animal and even was a shadow for a couple of episodes... I think now she just gets a lot of attention aka screentime because she's the swing vote...

Like someone already said, she kind of has a Dawn edit so I would be very surprised if Monica managed to win or even get any votes :/ The only way Tyson wouldn't win is if the jurors really take into consideration his behaviour and the talking behind people's (Monica's) back.

Glamazon Racer:
Monica's edit was really positive pre-merge tbh, and even some episodes after, especially the episode she won her first IC in. But then her going invisible for two episodes is not a positive sign in my opinion. :cmas31: :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version