Author Topic: Changes Viewers Would Like To See *Are you reading, CBS?*  (Read 79578 times)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Re: Changes Viewers Would Like To See *Are you reading, CBS?*
« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
i just think there have been many average teams just that in recent seasons, the not-so-average ones got further as compared to in the earlier seasons. that's all. :kuss:

100% agree with you there.  I guess the boot orders to blame rather then the producers, but that's why I think an entire season without any of your Non-Average Joe teams would work, for at least 1 Season.  :)
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »
Matt and who, tbh?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
Matt and who, tbh?

Gary & Matt (pink-Mohawk)! :luvya:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2014, 09:40:16 PM »
i don't want to see dave and connor ever again on any season.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2014, 09:54:29 PM »

I don't want to see Cowboys again either. They've had 3 goes at it and failed each time.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2014, 10:04:27 PM »

I don't want to see Cowboys again either. They've had 3 goes at it and failed each time.

Tbf this time it wasn't their fault :lol:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »

Tbf this time it wasn't their fault :lol:

They arrived last to the U-Turn :P If Leo & Jamal hadn't U-turned anyone then the Cowboys still would of been eliminated.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2014, 10:21:42 PM »

I don't want to see any of these so-called "all-star" teams back again. Can't wait for new faces (hope none of them are associated with sporting events) in the springtime to flush out the bad aftertaste.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »

I don't want to see any of these so-called "all-star" teams back again. Can't wait for new faces (hope none of them are associated with sporting events) in the springtime to flush out the bad aftertaste.

I wouldn't mind seeing NaNa/True Mopper/True Gallory/Brenchel/JJ/YouTube again :P :lol:

(Only After Maybe Three Seasons Of Newbies tbh)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »
True Mopper is the only team from this season that deserves to come back.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2014, 11:04:28 PM »
Replace the task design team. Tasks seem a bit too generic at times and sometimes there's no point at all of being at a certain city.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2014, 11:07:36 PM »
Replace the task design team. Tasks seem a bit too generic at times and sometimes there's no point at all of being at a certain city.

And the route design team as well. Hell just pick out people from RFF to do the route and leg design :lol:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »
CBS, there are a lot of people who are willing to do this for free. You want to cut down budget? Time to hire some of us here lol

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2014, 11:35:55 PM »
CBS, there are a lot of people who are willing to do this for free. You want to cut down budget? Time to hire some of us here lol

We could even take over casting :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2014, 12:18:53 AM »
I don't even mind if they wholesale copied some of the legs designed for DC Games on RFF. -.-

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2014, 12:22:54 AM »
I don't even mind if they wholesale copied some of the legs designed for DC Games on RFF. -.-

Or even some legs used in fantasy games as well.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2014, 12:24:37 AM »

We could even take over casting :P
Yeah, seriously. Call me up BvM!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:23 AM »
Look at Brenchel, they DON'T need that money, I mean Rachel's already won Big Brother, and then you have the likes of Chynona, or Mark & Mallory (Bopper Included), who are total opposite of them and definitely would've benefited greatly from getting the money.
I'd even go as far as saying the Cowboys could do with the money because of Jet getting all his cattle stolen.

This! This makes a lot of sense with what you're saying. :hearts:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2014, 08:22:43 AM »
Look at Brenchel, they DON'T need that money, I mean Rachel's already won Big Brother, and then you have the likes of Chynona, or Mark & Mallory (Bopper Included), who are total opposite of them and definitely would've benefited greatly from getting the money.

The. Amazing. Race. Is. Not. A. Charity. Kthxbye.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2014, 08:56:46 AM »

I never said it was.  ???
I'm just trying to validate why I feel a season only consisting of "less privileged" teams would be a nice change. 

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2014, 09:11:13 AM »

I'm just trying to validate why I feel a season only consisting of "less privileged" teams would be a nice change.

You implied it though? A team shouldn't be prevented from racing because they are well off if they are interesting (such as Brenchel) in exchange for a boring unprivileged team like the cowbores.

If you go back and read my entire post you'll see what I'm trying to get across. 
I'll agree, the quote on it's own does sound like that's what I'm saying, but on it's own, it's out of context.
I'm fine with any team, High Class, Low Class or Middle Class, running the race, and it does come down to which teams can deliver on an entertainment level, but as I already said, 1 season with more "Lower Class" teams, would be a nice change.  And I don't think it's much to ask for.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2014, 09:14:58 AM »

You implied it though? A team shouldn't be prevented from racing because they are well off if they are interesting (such as Brenchel) in exchange for a boring unprivileged team like the cowbores.

If you go back and read my entire post you'll see what I'm trying to get across. 
I'll agree, the quote on it's own does sound like that's what I'm saying, but on it's own, it's out of context.
I'm fine with any team, High Class, Low Class or Middle Class, running the race, and it does come down to which teams can deliver on an entertainment level, but as I already said, 1 season with more "Lower Class" teams, would be a nice change.  And I don't think it's much to ask for.

I don't think casting should be class-based :lol:

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »

I don't think casting should be class-based :lol:

This ^^^

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2014, 09:21:26 AM »
Don't bring anyone back. Let us WISH they had another chance but don't make it happen.  :ghug:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2014, 09:45:05 AM »
If you want to put it that way, Mark and Bopper are the only team who have implied they needed money desperately in the past few seasons. And maybe Tim and Danny. Therefore, the rest of the teams are inappropriately selected.