Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 12 "Rustle Feathers"

<< < (16/17) > >>

scruffs:
Just wondering what's with the change of the "rock of death" color from purple to white?  :cmas5

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Marionete on December 05, 2013, 01:14:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 04, 2013, 08:53:16 PM ---IKR, Ciera picking it would have been so hilarious considering she forced the situation. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
And then we would never see the rock tie-breaker again, because everybody would just think it's a deadly move that backfires.

--- End quote ---

Very true! :lol:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: scruffs on December 05, 2013, 06:24:04 PM ---Just wondering what's with the change of the "rock of death" color from purple to white?  :cmas5

--- End quote ---

Me too!  :cmas10

I suppose budget cuts and white paint is cheaper than purple looooooool/ :cmas19

Marionete:

--- Quote from: racer on December 06, 2013, 08:04:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: scruffs on December 05, 2013, 06:24:04 PM ---Just wondering what's with the change of the "rock of death" color from purple to white?  :cmas5

--- End quote ---

Me too!  :cmas10

I suppose budget cuts and white paint is cheaper than purple looooooool/ :cmas19

--- End quote ---
Or they just weren't expecting a rock tie-breaker again and didn't prepare for it. So those were the rocks they found :D

Nyoman_SB1:

--- Quote from: racer on December 04, 2013, 07:52:32 PM ---Katie, Ciera and Tyson will DRAW ROCKS unless a unanimous decision is reached.

--- End quote ---

i don't understand why they drawn the rock, not Hayden & Monica. i don't think it was fair. can somebody explain it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version