Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 12 "Rustle Feathers"

<< < (3/17) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: revengefullycreative on December 01, 2013, 10:57:36 AM ---I guess Tyson is staying under the radar in terms of a IC monster.  He was pretty much unstoppable in Tocantins.  It took a BS IC followed by a necessary blindside to get rid of him.  Man what could've been had he and Rob made the merge a year later (a great head to head run, IMO). But that's for another time, and elsewhere.

But IMO, it's a combination of keeping a low profile and Monica being real good.  I guess only time will tell whether he'll compete or not.

--- End quote ---

I suppose that could be another reason. :tup:

There's also the possibility that he hasn't fully overcome that shoulder injury and is being affected by it in certain challenges like the coin one and other endurance=based challenges. ???

survivorbigbrother14:
i've looked at some of the pictures very closely and it looks like Ciera won Individual Immunity, it could be speculating but I've tried to compare the necklace and what I saw and I think I might be right

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: survivorbigbrother14 on December 02, 2013, 08:31:35 PM ---i've looked at some of the pictures very closely and it looks like Ciera won Individual Immunity, it could be speculating but I've tried to compare the necklace and what I saw and I think I might be right

--- End quote ---

Welcome to RFF! :waves:

We'll see soon!

ianthebalance:
Gervase won immunity

TARFansurvivor:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 03, 2013, 08:37:03 AM ---Gervase won immunity

--- End quote ---

If that is true, and the split is between Hayden and Tyson.

Show contentOne of the girls is going to Redemption Island.(Deadlocked tie after two rounds of voting, the non-tied and non-immune players drew rocks to resolve the vote) Really hope that it is not Monica!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version