Author Topic: WHO WILL WIN THE FIFTH EDITION OF THE AMAZING RACE LATIN AMERICA?  (Read 3302 times)

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
If we can have one of this in the main board, I guess we can have one here. So here's the question:

Who will win the fifth season of The Amazing Race Latin America?  What do you think?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Re: WHO WILL WIN THE FIFTH EDITION OF THE AMAZING RACE LATIN AMERICA?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:45:58 PM »
I feel like I have to root for Dario&Esther, only because we know they want to win the race and go through the procedure to have a baby and I'm a sucker for the idea of family, but they don't really have a particular skill going for them... so yeah I'm gonna say they win the race :D

I the other hand I think that Karina&Braian are the strongest team in the race and they totally deserve it, while Eze&Tobias are the lucky team of the race and I still don't understand how they got so far.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:41:44 PM »
I really hope that Darío & Esther can win this! Only because they want to have a baby with the money, which is a really cool use for that money! I have no other reason than that one, because for me the teams in this season are just meh!, and i don't care if any of the other two ends up winning! My favourite team, Débora & Renata were eliminated long ago :'(
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:51:35 AM »
I must say this is the first time my brain and my heart are divided. My brain is shouting Braian & Karina, but my heart is wishing for a Darío & Esther victory, knowing how important, how necessary is the prize for them to fulfll their dream of being parents.
I guess I'll be happy with any of them arriving first at the finish line.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
I must say this is the first time my brain and my heart are divided. My brain is shouting Braian & Karina, but my heart is wishing for a Darío & Esther victory, knowing how important, how necessary is the prize for them to fulfll their dream of being parents.
I guess I'll be happy with any of them arriving first at the finish line.