Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast EP 9 SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**

<< < (2/16) > >>

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: Polaroid on November 24, 2013, 07:03:27 PM ---And Detroit has a 10 minute delay. :res: I'll try to get a stream that works for me, but my internet sucks.

--- End quote ---

yeah we've been stuck with the late game most weeks this year :(

paldog123456:

--- Quote from: Polaroid on November 24, 2013, 07:03:27 PM ---And Detroit has a 10 minute delay. :res: I'll try to get a stream that works for me, but my internet sucks.

--- End quote ---

As always... we are used to it around here. (And the Lions were a disappointment today, too, so it's just a bad television day all around...).

Polaroid:
Sorry, missed the first few minutes.

Nicole & Travis arrive at the airport and find out that everyone will be on the same flight to Bandung, Indonesia.

Afghanimals are about 2 minutes late to their scheduled pit stop arrival... They don't seem to mind... They seem quite cheerful about leaving late, LOL. Ally & Ashley are there, lol. They both leave at 2:06 AM.

Afghanimals and Nicole & Travis are at the airport... Travis tells them that the Brandon & Adam U-Turn was part of the reason for the U-Turn. Afghanimals think that ER doctors will break soon with pressure.

All teams are heading to Bandung on the same flight...

All teams are getting cabs... Nicole & Travis in 1st. Boston are last right now.

Polaroid:
ER doctors see the cluebox. Route info: Search for trucks. Take head-butting rams to a festival... Once their rams have butted heads, then take them back on the truck, lol.

Nicole & Travis get their rams first. Ally & Ashley are next. Nicole & Travis are first at the arena. The rams start going at each other, lol. Ally & Ashley are there too. Nicole & Travis' rams are finished ramming. :lol: Ally & Ashley enjoy the atmosphere. Lots of cheering.

Nicole & Travis get the next clue. Route info: Go to Rancaekek Station. Travel by train back to Bandung. Once there, they will find their next clue.

Afghanimals get the rams. Afghanimals have some rambunctious rams. Tim & Marie get their route info clue. Girls are out while Jason & Amy arrive. Afghanimals make some obnoxious noises as they take their rams to the arena... They're worse than the rams.

Jason & Amy arrive at rams and start taking their rams. Afghanimals finish the task.

Ally & Ashley arrive at the train station first. Train leaves in 12 minutes... Nicole & Travis are on the same train. Ally & Ashley are excited about being on the same train as Nicole & Travis, LOL.

Polaroid:
Tim & Marie leave to the train station. Jason & Amy are done the task... Tim & Marie are having taxi troubles... Their taxi broke down. Jason & Amy say that Tim & Marie didn't get the chance to steal their cab this time. :funny:

Ally & Ashley and Nicole & Travis are waiting for their train to leave... It's late departing... Afghanimals made it on the train. Nicole & Travis aren't pleased. Afghanimals are so loud and annoying, omg.

Nicole & Travis are told by someone that the train leaves in 1 minute...

Jason & Amy arrive at the train station.

Afghanimals say their wife is pregnant, lol.

The train leaves without Jason & Amy... They barely missed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version