The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Philippines 2 - NEWS and DISCUSSION

<< < (5/20) > >>

dryedmangoez:
 :conf:
FINALLY!  TV5 just posted this video on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152069834666801

Auditions will be starting soon!

ETA: Full Teaser!
https://www.youtube.com/v/NGG0NKnH0EE

dryedmangoez:

gamerfan09:
I saw a new preview recently on TV5, (Extended Preview showcasing last season and it's epic moments, like Saida/Jervi Treetop Adventure meltdown, Dani/Mish taxi meltdown), and I'm a bit worried. Is TARPH2 not gonna be around Asia anymore? :(

They seem to have retired the "Biyaheng Asia" logo. :(((((

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 28, 2014, 11:12:41 PM ---I saw a new preview recently on TV5, (Extended Preview showcasing last season and it's epic moments, like Saida/Jervi Treetop Adventure meltdown, Dani/Mish taxi meltdown), and I'm a bit worried. Is TARPH2 not gonna be around Asia anymore? :(

They seem to have retired the "Biyaheng Asia" logo. :(((((

--- End quote ---
Yeah, no mention of Asia in the first promos and stuff is worrying. But I hope it's just to surprise the public and the Racers themselves since the news about "Biyaheng Asya" was only reported once on "Aksyon" and only during the trade launch thingy so just to advertisers but not really to the public.

At least that's what I hope lol

Anyway, some news. Bertram Van Munster is in the Philippines!  Here's TV5's Instagram post:

tv5manila
#TheAmazingRace co-creator and Executive Producer, Bertram van Munster meets with TV5 Chief Strategy Advisor, Peter Liong; TV5 Chief Entertainment Content Officer, Wilma Galvante and #AmazingRacePH Business Unit Head, Marge Natividad.

--
I hope he's also in the Philippines to scout locations for TAR25!  :wohoo:

Platrium:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on April 30, 2014, 04:43:22 AM ---I hope he's also in the Philippines to scout locations for TAR25!  :wohoo:

--- End quote ---
:wohoo:  :pray:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version