The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Philippines 2 - NEWS and DISCUSSION

<< < (3/20) > >>

albegrato:

--- Quote from: WinTar on January 02, 2014, 06:05:05 AM ---They're going to travel around Asia instead of only the Philippines <3

Excited to watch this, but I hope that the legs won't be cut  like last season! :P

--- End quote ---

Well, TV5 is changing their programming schedule that looks like American programming, so Season 2 is likely going to be similar to all other versions: 1 hour long episodes which shows 1 leg (for the most part, anyway  :cmas27 ) I kind of liked the way it's different though. It is annoying when it cuts to the good parts but cutting it like a Teleserye  :cmaslol does gives this version a different of flavour. And the way the racers commented while Derek was still on his speech at the Starting Line is something that I've never seen :)

I wasn't able to watch some of the episodes for the last season though, :cmas4 so I hope they release it online or on DVD or something...

gamerfan09:
All i have to say for the RFF Filipinos,

Thank God no more overextending WilTime BigTime  :cmaslol

TARP was supposed to be 9 then that show makes it like 10PM :res:

claude_24hrs:
And the show will be air at between 8 pm Philippine Standard Time (UTC+8) as all of the network's nightly locally-produced series ends. This will be delay-free show once TARP airs.

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 02, 2014, 06:42:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: WinTar on January 02, 2014, 06:05:05 AM ---They're going to travel around Asia instead of only the Philippines <3

Excited to watch this, but I hope that the legs won't be cut  like last season! :P

--- End quote ---

IKR.

It became The Amazing Teleserye :res:

--- End quote ---
Well, they needed to do that to maximize their ad revenue for the franchise fee. Just like GMA did with Survivor (though only M-F).  Too expensive to just air once a week unfortunately.
Maybe this time they'll try it once a week.

aj_0852:
The production will most PROBABLY (NOT POSSIBLY) visit fellow ASEAN countries with visa free privilege for Filipino citizens. Maybe Pan-Asian countries can be considered like those in Oceania and Eurasia, though requiring visas.  :luvya: :luvya:

I don't know if HongKong will be possible due to the Manila Bus Shooting Incident aftermath. Sanction was imposed by the lawmakers of HongKong requiring Filipino citizens' visa to travel in their territory during the last quarter of 2013 (if now applicable during the production dates of the show this 2014).  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hopefully, the local show will not RECYCLE tasks that has been aired in other versions of TAR for every country the TARP will visit.  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version