Author Topic: Amber and Rob getting married in Florida! and MB is paying for it!  (Read 15174 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Amber and Rob getting married in Florida! ......and MB is paying for it!

This was on Access Hollywood:

May was one sweet month for Amber Brkich.

She not only won a million bucks on "Survivor: All Stars," but she also scored a fiancé out of the whole ordeal – fellow "Survivor" Rob Mariano.

The two TV lovebirds continued their romance off-screen after "Boston" Rob popped the question to Amber on the show's finale. While the happy couple has kept most of the details under wraps, there is one thing we now know for sure about their day at the altar.

"We don't want Jeff Probst to marry us!" Amber said.

But don't get the wrong idea about Amber, she's just trying to be courteous.

"Jeff is going to be a guest -- he's not going to have to work," she added.

And since the pair shared their love so openly – and successfully – on TV, the couple is considering letting fans in on the nuptials too.

As it turns out, their walk down the aisle may be a reality show of its own and reality guru Mark Burnett has already offered to foot the bill in order to get the wedding on the air.

"You can kind of get more of a dream wedding when it's on TV because it's going to be paid for, so I'll get more than I ever dreamed of getting," Amber admitted.

However, there's one aspect of Mark's track record that worries Amber.

He has a connection with the weather," she said. " It always rains on 'Survivor,' so he better make it be a beautiful day and not a rainy day."

But televised or not, the couple is planning on a simple affair.

"She wants to have it on the beach, I think," Ron revealed.

"I do," agreed Amber. "I want the guys to wear linen pants and untucked short-sleeved shirts and wear flip-flops."

As far as a date goes, Rob and Amber are pointing towards early summer 2005.
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amber and Rob getting married in Florida! and MB is paying for it!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 11:10:52 AM »
Cool, thanks for finding that and posting it here.  i think they are a cute couple...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 08:01:09 PM »
LOL Brownie..ya beat me to it
Thanks for posting the article  (#)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 08:42:37 PM »
You all find the best things... i searched yesterday and found nothing new to add, lol.

t

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 12:58:01 AM »
Thanks for posting Brown Guy.  I do hope they televise it.  Maybe they should get married on the Pearl Islands and have their reception in the house Rob built for their tribe.   :)_|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 09:36:25 PM »
If anyone cares..

I just heard that Rob & Amber will be on the Early Show tomorrow morning to discuss there wedding plan s..

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 10:09:11 PM »
Cool, are you taping it?

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 10:27:54 PM »
I better ...lol ..they may even talk about S9 ..

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 10:33:52 PM »
Cool there is no way i will be up that early.  Let us know what they say please...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 10:39:43 PM »
sure..I'll have my Honey Do set the VCR right now..I have no patience for it  ...we have one of those remotes that controls everything ..its a pain in the neck

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »
'Survivor' Lovebirds Perch In N.Y.

NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2004

'Survivors' Rob & Amber Chat

(CBS) "Survivor" fans are still anticipating a wedding day for Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano. They got engaged after taking the top two spots in the finale of "Survivor: All-Stars." Recently, Amber headed to a salon in New York City and tried out some wedding hairdos.

With a quick trim and a colorful touch-up, the "Survivor" champ got the all-star treatment, having her locks styled into three different wedding looks. All of the styles, created for her by celebrity stylist Luke O'Conner, are featured in the new issue of In Touch magazine.

(Of the three styles, Rob favors the loose updo. "I knew you would like that one!" said Amber, when he voiced his preference.)

In an interview Tuesday with The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith, Amber and Rob said they probably will get married next summer, and there is a good chance that it will happen on TV. Rob popped the question on TV during the finale of "Survivor: All-Stars" last May.

They've been together almost every day since, and they told Smith they have been having a good time in the spotlight, traveling together and lending each other moral support.

Most recently, Rob and Amber are promoting "Survivor: All-Stars" DVD. On Tuesday, Sept. 14, they will be at the Virgin Megastore in New York's Times Square from 6 to 8 p.m., signing copies of the DVD. The discs feature new commentary about last season from the game's top-two finishers.

Rob and Amber have had the opportunity to experience a lot of exciting things, and they say playing in the world series of poker was a highlight. Says Amber, "We were out in Vegas for an entire week, and Rob and my father played in the world series of poker, and they both did awesome, and that was very cool."

Adds Rob, "In a week, I'm throwing the pitch at the Sox-Yankees game in Boston!" (Smith comments, "That's much more pressure than marriage.")

And, while Rob and Amber say they are fans of "The Amazing Race," their hearts naturally belong first to "Survivor," and they are looking forward to the first episode of "Survivor: Vanuatu" Thursday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m. ET/PT, 7 Central.

Today..anyone up for a drive to NY?
http://www.cbs.com/
SURVIVOR'S AMBER AND ROB IN NYC

Meet Amber and Rob today (6PM-8PM ET) at the Times Square Virgin Megastore at Broadway between 45th and 46th Streets.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2004, 12:29:41 PM »
Thanks for posting Puddin.  I saw part of this interview.  They were also on Regis and Kelly yesterday.  Did you see them on that?  It was good.  They say there are househunting along the Florida goldcoast.  I think it is fantastic that Rob gets to throw out the first pitch at the sox/yankees game.  He said he also got to meet the players at an earlier game. 

Rupert was on Regis and Kelly last friday also promoting the DVD for All Stars.  It might be worth picking up as they will show footage never seen before and they will have comments made from the all stars about the show after the season aired.  That should be interesting.  Rupert did point out that they never showed it but Rob kept his aliance with Rupert and always saying "no" to the other castaways to vote Rupert off.  So creative editing never showed us how Rob stuck up for Rupert.  That is why they have remained friends.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2004, 01:50:40 PM »
Hiya Bathfizzy  ^:)^..no i didn't see the Regis ..( That Kelly chick annoys me  :)*) ..thanks for the details..I had no idea that Rob was sticking up for Rupert..editing editing..I'm thinking about buying the AllStar DVD..I would love to see the Extras..but thats about all  :)_{}

btw, Bathfizzy ..are you going to join some of our S9 Games..please, please ?  (#)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2004, 05:57:19 PM »
I watched the new Survivor 9 previews on the TV guide channel the other night and they did say they were going to televise it for the money basically.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 06:05:51 PM »
They were on Regis and Kelly the other day, and R&K offered to marry them on thier show, and they asked "how much do you pay?"

The NERVE!!!

Rob

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 06:12:26 PM »
As if $1,000,000 wasn;t enough- To tell you the truth- I couldn't care less if they televise or not.. I mean, it will just be like Ryan and Trista's.. unless they decide to have some cool Survivor theme....  :\/
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!