Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Maps

<< < (3/6) > >>

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on March 17, 2014, 11:30:53 PM ---

Leg 4 seems straightforward except for one thing: the editors would have us think they took taxis from the airport, but teams have been taking the train into KL Sentral ever since TAR3.

--- End quote ---

I was going to agree with you till I saw some of the bonus clips from the episode. It appears that they did take taxis from the KUL airport to the Skybar.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/5_eHPCZ_ORyfqqaLz_HYyP9OrSHb7dj1/the-amazing-race-what-happens-next-/

Alenaveda:
From the airport.

Slowhatch:
 :-[  Ah, my mistake; thanks for the info. I was trying to shove a solution into KLIA but it looks like LCCT next door was a better answer.

Slowhatch:
Leg 5
Triways Travel Network (cafe & boutique)
Galle railway station The bus station is right across the street. Teams can be seen heading south on Matara road in their tuktuks but I couldn't match the Detour location. I'm guessing somewhere near Unawatuna.
The teams took the bus back but the dropoff spot is unknown. Trendy Connections is here. At least one team took the 138 bus from DelKanda stop to the area of the rowing club. The Pangiriwatta rail station was even closer to Trendy, but I suppose the racers were under orders (and trains probably less frequent).

Neobie:
I haven't had time to make maps, but here are the locations for the first half of the leg. (Close to impossible to nail down the exact locations of the bridal shops, even if we have the full addresses from the spoilers! Will have to wait until I can check out Guangzhou in person...)

Looks like the rafting drop-off in Kota Kinabalu was right after the Jungle Run option. With regards to the circular-river theory, I think production probably just had a shuttle to bring them back to the start point. Similar teleportation issues for teams leaving Galle to head to Trendy Connection in Leg 5: they hid all traces of teams leaving from the Detour and arriving at the Roadblock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version