Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 11 "Gloves Come Off"

(1/8) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
:)

Reilly Queens:
A CASTAWAY’S BOLD MOVE COULD SMOKE OUT THE IMMUNITY IDOL OR EXTINGUISH THEIR OWN FLAME, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 27

"Gloves Come Off” –  A castaway’s bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame.  Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe, and two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Glamazon Racer:
Sounds promising. :P

Cheering for Tina on RI atm.

Jobby:
My favourites have gone out 4 in a row. Now I'm left with Tyson, Ciera and Katie. Good to have loads of favourites. :funny:

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 22, 2013, 08:05:18 AM ---My favourites have gone out 4 in a row. Now I'm left with Tyson, Ciera and Katie. Good to have loads of favourites. :funny:

--- End quote ---
LOL.

Old Tadhana alliance scenario would be PURRFECT for me, although I think it was expanded too much in the preview to be true... Most likely a Katie boot is coming (however, that is just my SPECULATION).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version