Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534208 times)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1350 on: December 13, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »
Since there were no airport, outdoor, or indoor photo sightings of race evidence or the final 3 teams, could they have arrived in Las Vegas and then took a charter to a more rural area of Nevada such as Lake Mead, ghost towns, or even the possible Arizona?

Also, we have never had a repeated final city location before starting from TAR12:

TAR12-23: Anchorage, Portland, Maui, Las Vegas (now speculated), San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Honolulu, NYC, Washington D.C., Juneau
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:50:08 PM by RachelLeVega »
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline wishicouldrun

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1351 on: December 14, 2013, 07:55:18 AM »
New York has been the final city 3 times- TAR1 and 2 recently-??22 (flags at UN was final challange) and ??16- taxi problem from JFK where one cab had Easy pass and other didn't. Race went to lower Manhattan then ended in lower Westchester which is just above NYC

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1352 on: December 14, 2013, 07:58:42 AM »
TAR10 and TAR21.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1353 on: December 14, 2013, 08:59:36 AM »
I'm very happy if Dave & Connor won. They are my favorite team in TAR 22 because I don't care much about their edit :))

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1354 on: December 14, 2013, 06:38:51 PM »
I'm very happy if Dave & Connor won. They are my favorite team in TAR 22 because I don't care much about their edit :))

You should care about their edit that's what makes you like a team or not.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1355 on: December 14, 2013, 09:00:11 PM »
It was confrimed by some sources that final 3 is ... by misscleo in other confrimed sources. This is confrimed/verifed by some sources.
Show content
1. Dave & Connor
2. Caroline & Jennifer
3. Brendon & Rachel

I was happy that all-female team (Caroline & Jennifer) is in final 3 and they become new Dustin & Kandice!!! GO COUNTRY!!!  :cmas23
 :cmas9 :xmas49 :cmas22 :cmas20 :cmas27 :xmas110 :cmas18 :cmas16

I heard it was the Afghanimals, not Brendon & Rachel, that was in the Final 3!  We need to check that one out!  I hope that it's the Afghanimals that are in the Final 3 instead of Radon (which I'll always call Brendon & Rachel)!
I REALLY Hope the Afghanimals make it to the Final Three!!!!!  :mas25
If they get 4th Place again....  :cmas4
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:10:18 PM by Bookworm »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1356 on: December 14, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »

I'm care about what they did in the race, how competitive and strong they are. I don't care about the sob story or something. Because I blame the edit for the producer, not the racers. Anyway, it is out of topic, so stop here or Peach will be angry.  :cmas31:

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #1357 on: December 14, 2013, 09:44:16 PM »
2 times 4th place. Oswald & Danny all over again. :lol:
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1358 on: December 14, 2013, 09:54:10 PM »

I'm care about what they did in the race, how competitive and strong they are. I don't care about the sob story or something. Because I blame the edit for the producer, not the racers. Anyway, it is out of topic, so stop here or Peach will be angry.  :cmas31:

But that's basically what Dave & Connor are! How could you like them if the only thing we keep seeing every week from them are the sob stories? ???

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1359 on: December 14, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »

But that's basically what Dave & Connor are! How could you like them if the only thing we keep seeing every week from them are the sob stories? ???

Because they did great in every challenge  :cmas11

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1360 on: December 15, 2013, 12:08:08 AM »

This. Their sob story annoys me more than Rachel's over dramatics do, and that's a lot.

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1361 on: December 15, 2013, 12:37:57 AM »
Ugh I really hope it's the afghanimals in the final 3 rather than Rachel. Can't stand her.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1362 on: December 15, 2013, 10:34:39 AM »
To be honest, I think after Margie & Luke got eliminated, there was an HoO of sorts in Sri Lanka 2. Because there is no way that that giant time span would allow Brenchel to catch up and CaroJen to fall to last.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1363 on: December 15, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
Ugh I really hope it's the afghanimals in the final 3 rather than Rachel. Can't stand her.

Me too!  Rachel drove me up the wall in Big Brother!  But Miss Cleo could be wrong.  Let us Rachel haters hope she's wrong and that the Afghanimals knocked her & Brendon out of the Final 3!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1364 on: December 15, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
Just drink your haterade everyone. Just drink it right now.

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #1365 on: December 15, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »
too bad so sad, Brenchel will definitely in Final 3.
Anothe full season of Brenchel coming in February  :cmas9
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1366 on: December 15, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
Just drink your haterade everyone. Just drink it right now.
^YESS!! #DONTHATEONBRENCHEL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1367 on: December 16, 2013, 03:03:44 AM »
To be honest, I think after Margie & Luke got eliminated, there was an HoO of sorts in Sri Lanka 2. Because there is no way that that giant time span would allow Brenchel to catch up and CaroJen to fall to last.

We do NOT know when Margie and Luke were eliminated. We all need to remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean NOT there. We need much more info before making assumptions. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1368 on: December 16, 2013, 06:35:43 AM »

We do NOT know when Margie and Luke were eliminated. We all need to remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean NOT there. We need much more info before making assumptions. :tup:

But Peach, this IS Speculation. Just saying. :)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1369 on: December 16, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »

But Peach, this IS Speculation. Just saying. :)
gamerfan09, please look at the way you referenced Margie-Luke; you said "when" and "there was" as to an HOO, both of which presupposes that what you are saying are facts, and does not indicate in any way that it was speculation (which might be shown by the words "if" and "there may have been.")

Seriously folks, if you don't use the appropriate word signals to show your statements are speculation and not facts, others are going to read what you are saying as being a fact. Same issue when stating a belief as a fact. It may be a fact that you believe something happened at some point to a team or teams during filming; that is not the same as a statement being established as a fact by vetted independent sources, or properly vetted photographs and video that connects the image to a particular place on a particular date.

It's very frustrating for some of us who are trying to sort out what is established fact, from speculation or belief or wishful thinking. Please take some care in how you are expressing your thoughts in this context. It does cause confusion and can easily mislead others who may miss the nuances that are present in these sorts of discussion.
-- theschnauzers

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #1370 on: December 16, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
idk about people here, what's the point of this speculation thread if we are not allowed to make assumptions
that's the whole thing about speculation, making an assumption without absolute prove.

if we do have the prove than it called "analysis" not "speculation"

if people are not allowed to speculate without absolute proof than change the thread name to: "Spoiler analysis"

besides all of these spoilers come from Miss Cleo on Sucks.

just because it was not posted in here, does not mean it's not true. if this statement make sense " We all need to remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean NOT there."

my statement is also make sense
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1371 on: December 16, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
idk about people here, what's the point of this speculation thread if we are not allowed to make assumptions
that's the whole thing about speculation, making an assumption without absolute prove.

if we do have the prove than it called "analysis" not "speculation"

if people are not allowed to speculate without absolute proof than change the thread name to: "Spoiler analysis"

besides all of these spoilers come from Miss Cleo on Sucks.

just because it was not posted in here, does not mean it's not true. if this statement make sense " We all need to remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean NOT there."

my statement is also make sense

I think when we look at spoilers that come from others, at least this early on, we should take them with a grain of salt.  We can make assumptions without any real proof on this thread, but we shouldn't treat the assumptions as actual fact.  It's just speculation, that's all.  So Miss Cleo can say that Margie & Luke came in 8th while Brendon & Rachel is part of the Final 3  and we can speculate on it all we want (and I'd hate it if Brenchel really was part of the Final 3), but we should take what she says with a grain of salt until her claims are supported by multiple other sources.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1372 on: December 16, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »
But Brenchel was spotted IN SPAIN IN THE FINAL FIVE.

Also, during the Italy live RB sightings, all teams but Brenchel and Margie & Luke were seen, and since Brenchel's in the F5, this means Margie & Luke are 8th. Just saying.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1373 on: December 16, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »
Again, the purpose of this thread is to speculate, but, and it is a very important but, it is inaccurate and unfair to others to state as an established fact something that is speculation.

I personally do not consider Miss Cleo's statements to be established fact, and it is unfair and inaccurate to say that those statements are such. If A and B, therefore C is logical reasoning, but that alone does not make statement C a fact, just a logical inference from stated hypothetical assumptions, none of which may necessarily be established facts.

It is not an issue of expressing your opinion, it is an issue of how those opinions are presented.
-- theschnauzers

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1374 on: December 16, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »
I understand. It is best to say maybe or even probably to things not supported by pictures.
Yes this is for speculation, word it like speculation not like fact.