Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534258 times)

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1300 on: December 09, 2013, 01:36:26 PM »
season 21 Amsterdam maybe? 6/16/12 http://prntscr.com/29s7x1
a possible sighting.... Could be in Rome or Seville or any city in between (our missing leg)...

@kiefre
Amazing race checkpoint

p.s. It looks like Amsterdam to me, but I don't know if this is from our recent season or past...

:cmaslol  the blue/white Metro sign and Information (Map) Kiosk should be easy to locate....  :cmas27

Edited to add: yep, appears to be Amsterdam (near Central Station)...but from what season?  :cmas5 :reindeer  :cmaslol

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 03:07:50 PM by Boingo »

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1301 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:02 PM »
Never mind!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1302 on: December 09, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
I know that Natalia & Nadiya, Mark & Mallory & Joey & Meghan are speculated to be the first three teams out thanks to the Timeline Spoiler Summary thread, and that either Margie & Luke or Radon are the next team eliminated but does anyone have any idea of how far the other teams got?  As for which team I want eliminated fourth, I hope it's Radon -- I couldn't stand Rachel in Big Brother and I didn't watch the season she & Brendon were on simply because they were on it -- and got far!

Offline tHc

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1303 on: December 09, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »
He wouldnt need to goto Sucks to get it, FYI Peach actually posted it yesterday :)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29649.0.html

Offline Alice

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1304 on: December 09, 2013, 07:19:40 PM »
He wouldnt need to goto Sucks to get it, FYI Peach actually posted it yesterday :)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29649.0.html

Nah that's a different one. The one Peach posted was teaser video they aired on tv. This one is a fan made-intro.  :xmas49

Offline KamFord

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1305 on: December 09, 2013, 09:44:59 PM »
I know that Natalia & Nadiya, Mark & Mallory & Joey & Meghan are speculated to be the first three teams out thanks to the Timeline Spoiler Summary thread, and that either Margie & Luke or Radon are the next team eliminated but does anyone have any idea of how far the other teams got?  As for which team I want eliminated fourth, I hope it's Radon -- I couldn't stand Rachel in Big Brother and I didn't watch the season she & Brendon were on simply because they were on it -- and got far!
Everyone knows Brendon and Rachel's couple name is Brenchel, where did you get Radon from!?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1306 on: December 09, 2013, 11:06:02 PM »
Everyone knows Brendon and Rachel's couple name is Brenchel, where did you get Radon from!?
Maybe because Rachel Reilly claims she's a brilliant mad scientist according to a certain BB12 HouseGuest and Belle is paying homage to the element of radon by it. :lol:

Or... Rachel and Brendon.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1307 on: December 10, 2013, 02:39:26 AM »

These bizarre made up names that aren't readily apparent to the non-cool people like myself are getting kind of tedious. It's not just this one, there have been 3 or 4 that had me scratching my head for a while before I figured them out. Maybe we need a glossary or an Amazing Dictionary or something.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1308 on: December 10, 2013, 04:36:06 AM »

Well sorry to disappoint you, but Brenchel is in Spain spotted in the F5 <3

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1309 on: December 10, 2013, 06:23:50 AM »

These bizarre made up names that aren't readily apparent to the non-cool people like myself are getting kind of tedious. It's not just this one, there have been 3 or 4 that had me scratching my head for a while before I figured them out. Maybe we need a glossary or an Amazing Dictionary or something.

We need official forum nicknames for the teams.  I agree with you.  There have been a bunch of posts last season that I gave up on trying to figure out because I had to try to decipher the names they were using.  If there were a poll on this topic, my vote would be to come up with one nickname and stick with it.  The only exception would be if the teams came up with a nickname for another team that they aired.  Then at least we would all know who everyone is talking about.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1310 on: December 10, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »

That was the nickname given by Reality News Online recappers back when the website was running.  I prefer it to "Brenchel", so that's why I use "Radon" over "Brenchel".  Sorry if that confused people.

Well sorry to disappoint you, but Brenchel is in Spain spotted in the F5 <3

Damn!  Who spotted them in Spain?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:19:10 PM by Belle Book »

Offline sox15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1311 on: December 10, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
Waaa...I missed it by LESS THAN ONE DAY!  I arrived in Las Vegas around 6pm on Saturday, 12/7 and got back Monday night 12/9.  Let me just say it was brutally cold.  I'm from California, so less than 30 is brutally cold.  Haha.

Thinking back, I did stay at the Vdara and spent some time at the Aria, the Cosmopolitan, the Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, the Mirage, and Luxor.

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1312 on: December 11, 2013, 10:43:53 PM »
There's a rumor that this is the final 4:
Show content
Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Brendon & Rachel and Jet & Cord
How accurate is this?
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1313 on: December 12, 2013, 12:52:44 AM »
Rumour is not evidence...I would say we still need quite a bit more research before we can confirm anything based on what has been posted so far.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1314 on: December 12, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »
So now that the race has ended, and there's not much chance of any more sightings / spoilers popping up anywhere, based on the info we have I'm going to list my predictions for what I think the final results are like.

Note that this is only my prediction for how I THINK the race went, and NOT how I WANT it to go.  :cmas22

11th - Natalie & Nadiya
10th - Mark & Mallory
9th - Joey & Meghan
8th - Margie & Luke
7th - Brendon & Rachel (Even with the sightings in Spain, something's telling me they were eliminated prior to this)  ???
6th - John & Jessica
5th - Flight Time & Big Easy
4th - Caroline & Jennifer

3rd - Leo & Jamal
2nd - Dave & Connor
1st - Jet & Cord

The Final 3 could have went in any order but that's what I'm guessing.

So there's my predictions!  :cmas23
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1315 on: December 12, 2013, 09:51:17 AM »
There's a rumor that this is the final 4:
Show content
Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Brendon & Rachel and Jet & Cord
How accurate is this?

That's not a rumor, that Sucks wishful prediction based on...nothing lol

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1316 on: December 12, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
So now that the race has ended, and there's not much chance of any more sightings / spoilers popping up anywhere, based on the info we have I'm going to list my predictions for what I think the final results are like.

Note that this is only my prediction for how I THINK the race went, and NOT how I WANT it to go.  :cmas22

11th - Natalie & Nadiya
10th - Mark & Mallory
9th - Joey & Meghan
8th - Margie & Luke
7th - Brendon & Rachel (Even with the sightings in Spain, something's telling me they were eliminated prior to this)  ???
6th - John & Jessica

3rd - Leo & Jamal
2nd - Dave & Connor
1st - Jet & Cord

mc, Maybe there is wrong. Jessica & John are actually booted 7th in Roma. Dave & Connor hasn't spotted in Seville, but the old man itself is a production crew, and Brendon wearing Brendon's jacket on interview confessional in Seville Pit Stop.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1317 on: December 12, 2013, 10:07:21 AM »

11th - Natalie & Nadiya
10th - Mark & Mallory
9th - Joey & Meghan
8th - Margie & Luke
6th - John & Jessica

3rd - Leo & Jamal
2nd - Dave & Connor
1st - Jet & Cord

mc, Maybe there is wrong. Jessica & John are actually booted 7th in Roma. Dave & Connor hasn't spotted in Seville, but the old man itself is a production crew, and Brendon wearing Brendon's jacket on interview confessional in Seville Pit Stop.

Am I right in saying though that only Jet & Cord, Leo & Jamal, and Branchel were spotted in Seville?
Which means the country singers and the globetrotters wern't spotted either so any of them could have made in to Seville, and just not been seen.  :cmas27

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #1318 on: December 12, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »

11th - Natalie & Nadiya
10th - Mark & Mallory
9th - Joey & Meghan
8th - Margie & Luke
6th - John & Jessica

3rd - Leo & Jamal
2nd - Dave & Connor
1st - Jet & Cord

i think Brenchel made it further than J/J, there's a great chance they also made it further than Globetotes and C&J. they're at least in the final 5
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1319 on: December 12, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
This is a WORKING thread to figure out the spoilers...NOT a prediction thread... so no more of THAT please!! :res:

So now that the race has ended, and there's not much chance of any more sightings / spoilers popping up anywhere,

Whoa!! This is actually where the REAL work starts.... and where RFF shines.
REAL detective work...combing thru blogs, pics, FB...searching goes on!!

Tweets changed spoiling...it is like instant gratification, loads of fun while it lasts, but certainly not the only way to find spoilers.

Just because the live tweets are gone, does not mean that the spoilers are not out there...and we need everyone helping to search!

Do you want to sit back and do nothing and wait for the tweet fairy to drop spoilers in your lap? Or do you want the fun of digging around and seeing what can be found? The thrill of discovery is what makes this so much pure fun...at least for me and the RFF team!

SO stick around...more spoilers will be discovered, and we need everyone helping to find them!!

Really...the FUN is not over...it is just beginning!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1320 on: December 12, 2013, 10:40:28 AM »
This is a WORKING thread to figure out the spoilers...NOT a prediction thread... so no more of THAT please!! :res:

So now that the race has ended, and there's not much chance of any more sightings / spoilers popping up anywhere,

Whoa!! This is actually where the REAL work starts.... and where RFF shines.
REAL detective work...combing thru blogs, pics, FB...searching goes on!!

Tweets changed spoiling...it is like instant gratification, loads of fun while it lasts, but certainly not the only way to find spoilers.

Just because the live tweets are gone, does not mean that the spoilers are not out there...and we need everyone helping to search!

Do you want to sit back and do nothing and wait for the tweet fairy to drop spoilers in your lap? Or do you want the fun of digging around and seeing what can be found? The thrill of discovery is what makes this so much pure fun...at least for me and the RFF team!

SO stick around...more spoilers will be discovered, and we need everyone helping to find them!!

Really...the FUN is not over...it is just beginning!! :hearts:

I do feel like an Idiot now! :cmaslol

In my defence though, this is my first season I've followed so I just assumed once we got no Live Sightings for the finale, that was the spoilers over and done with.

Thanks for pointing that out Peach, wont happen again.  :cmas22 :cmas17

Offline TAR

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1321 on: December 12, 2013, 11:08:11 AM »
OK this is bad evidence but both Leo and Jamal tweeted something interesting when  a fan tweeted that she wanted them to win.
First I thought that it meant that they won S24 but wouldnt the producers ask they guys to delete it if they were the winners.
The tweets are:
Jamal:
@Arrafimaulana @LeoTemory A lot of people were sad when we got out but sometimes things happen for a reason. Indonesia was really beautiful
Leo:
@rayyy5611 @JamalZadran thanks doll! it means so much to us to have such great support all around the world, we did win in more ways than 1!

OK so im basically saying that they either win or didnt win :P

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1322 on: December 12, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
OK this is bad evidence but both Leo and Jamal tweeted something interesting when  a fan tweeted that she wanted them to win.
First I thought that it meant that they won S24 but wouldnt the producers ask they guys to delete it if they were the winners.
The tweets are:
Jamal:
@Arrafimaulana @LeoTemory A lot of people were sad when we got out but sometimes things happen for a reason. Indonesia was really beautiful
Leo:
@rayyy5611 @JamalZadran thanks doll! it means so much to us to have such great support all around the world, we did win in more ways than 1!

OK so im basically saying that they either win or didnt win :P

I think maybe they just meant it as in, we won more ways than 1 because they got a 2nd chance?
But good find, it def helps.
They actually may have won, but I'm only guessing  :cmas5

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1323 on: December 12, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »

In my defence though, this is my first season I've followed so I just assumed once we got no Live Sightings for the finale, that was the spoilers over and done with.

Lots of people think that...but no!! People travel, don't have Internet, tell their stories later... Pics turn up in crazy places...permits are found.

For many of us, the search is just as much fun as the live stuff...so join in!! DIG!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1324 on: December 12, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »

I do feel like an Idiot now! :cmaslol

Welcome to the jungle. Things do get pretty frenetic while the race is filming. Now that it is over, everyone can take a breath and start doing the tedious work of searching the web for more info. As you will find if you stick around, predictions are a dime a dozen and do not help solve a lot of questions/problems we now have. Just hard work solves problems.

If you want to see some completed races, at the bottom of the home page is the RFF Archieves forum. There are a lot of TAR boards down there. Try reading/looking at them to sort of learn the process that is used here. Seems to me that pre-TAR15 races were basically Twitter free. Anyway I am glad you are here.
Matthew 7:15